How many unplayed PS4 games do you have

AffectatiousDonk

Two games that I can think of.

The Last of Us Remastered

Tropico 5

Both are games I'll get around to them eventually, but they are just sitting on my shelf looking pretty at the moment.

Edited by Jounochi

Meh. Can't be bothered to post 'em.

Two games that I can think of.

The Last of Us Remastered

Tropico 5

Both are games I'll get around to them eventually, but they are just sitting on my shelf looking pretty at the moment.

OH HEY JO.

Fancy seeing you here.

Seems like we all have some serious sickness in accumulating games. Well seeing as I started this I decided tonight to do something I have avoided and count how many un played PS4 games I have. I actually forgot some of the digital titles I have. And yes the number scares me, especially considering I'm going to pick up another few in September,

17hard copies

41 digital

Edited by cjshaitan

Call of Duty:Ghosts

Infamous: Second Son

Watchdogs

Metro: Last Light

The Last of Us

Trine 2: The Complete Story

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Driveclub

8 games. I'm mostly working on my million game backlog on my ps3 still. Probably shoulda waited to purchase my ps4, lol, oh well.

I have no patience, which means I have no unplayed games ;)

I buy one game at a time and play it to the bitter end. That being said, I do return to previously played games that I've loved. At the mo, I'm playing The Order (thumbs down), but I play Mortal Kombat X (thumbs up) when I want to play something different and more fast-paced, or Ground Zeroes when I want to have another go at a side op :)

Physical - Lords of the Fallen, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Digital - Injustice: Gods Among Us, Minecraft: PS4 Edition, Omega Quintet, Styx: The Master of Shadows and Dust: An Elysian Tail and Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

and a couple more 100%

I still have a lot to play on PS3 too.