How many unplayed PS4 games do you have

AffectatiousDonk

Lol that doesn't bode well then. I'm a bit of a sook with horror.

It's definitely worth a look I quite like jump scares in general just not a huge fan of slow rising tension, feels to much like life :)

None. :) I have to admit that I only own two PS4 games.

Can I just say I'm loving your name " The Loving Sausage " this works on so many levels :)

My goal is to keep my unplayed PS4 games to a maximum of 3... and right now I'm succeeding. :)

Resident Evil HD

Transistor (PS+)

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris [(PS+) I did start this one but stopped so I can play it with my bro when he decides to :P)

I do have other PS+ games in my library but I'm not really interested in them, only got 'em "just cause".

I only recently got a PS4 but my PS3 backlog is so extensive still that the only game I've put any time into on it is Arkham Knight- utterly fantastic though. I've also only played a little bit of Metro 2033 on my Metro Redux box and a bit of Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (I've 100% on it on PS3). Box-wise that leaves Bloodborne, Metro: Last Light (which I also haven't touched on my PS3) and Final Fantay Type-0 HD. Then on PS+ there's Infamous: First Light, Guacamelee, Resogun and MGSV: Ground Zeroes, possibly more. Backlogs are shitty :(

4 physical games still wrapped and 50+ digital games for ps4.

My ps3 backlog is even worse.

I'm in the phase of my life where I can afford to buy any games I want, but don't have time to play half of them. It's sucks..

Way too many

Probably about 20-25 games

Most are PS+ stuff I never got around to but there's also some stuff I've gotten in sales that I've never started yet because I've been so busy on my backlog.

This probably isn't going to shrink since school just started, I'm not gaming until next summer basically -.-

• 2 weeks later...

AAA games I've bought but haven't played, off the top of my head:

-Tomb Raider PS4

-Dishonored PS4

-Metro 2033

-Metro LL

-Alien Isolation

-Evil Within

-GTAV PS4

-BL TPS

-BL2

That's most of them.

Edited by GIONAScm2

If we're talking unplayed, I have only a few. Fifa 14 that I picked up for a fiver, but haven't even put in the console yet and a few Plus titles. I usually start most games I get.

Now if you were to ask about unfinished games, that would be a different story altogether and I would sheepishly sneak out of the forum.

If we're talking unplayed, I have only a few. Fifa 14 that I picked up for a fiver, but haven't even put in the console yet and a few Plus titles. I usually start most games I get.

Now if you were to ask about unfinished games, that would be a different story altogether and I would sheepishly sneak out of the forum.

This is pretty much me. My PS4 games are more unfinished than untouched.

I have all my ps4 games installed on the system, but still haven't started up these:

DMC: Definitve Edition

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Toukiden Kiwami

Zombie Army Trilogy

Styx

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Worms Battlegrounds

Battlefield Hardline

Assassin's Creed Unity

Cod Advanced Warfare

Infamous First Light

Samurai Warriors 4

The following I only played about an hour so far...

Elder Scrolls Online

Shadow Warrior

Bloodborne

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess

The Witcher 3

Evolve

Lords of the Fallen Goty

Shadow of Mordor Goty

It'll pretty much stay that way, as after I've finished Infamous Second Son and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark I intend to clear out some of the ps3 backlog, which seems to be never-ending.

I have only got these games on PS4, the ones in bold I haven't started yet:

DmC

The Order 1886

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain

Tomb Raider

The Last of Us

Far Cry 4

Wolfenstein The New Order

Wolfenstein The Old Blood

Sleeping Dogs

So half of my games on this system still need to be played, I also have Fallout 4 and Darksiders 2 on pre-order but Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain is probably gong to eat up most of my free time for the next couple of months

Back in the 1990's a lot of gamers would have no hesitation in swapping cartridges out for another one and then another one, just to look at the game.

Since the introduction of achievements and trophies there seems to be a lot more hesitation in loading up a game as it may 'ruin' the gamers percentage record. I think this is one reason why there are so many un-played games these days.

Edit: I did not answer the actual question. I would guess about 10 games I have not yet started, but this is mostly down to time restrictions and priorities at home, being a parent can ruin a good hobby you know :)

Edited by JapanimeGamer
  • Like 1