How many unplayed PS4 games do you have

AffectatiousDonk

So this thread is to make me feel better that I am not the sickest person on here for buying games I still haven't got around to playin on PS4.

I current 7 hard copy games and about 40 digital download games.( I have 200Gb left of my 2 TB drive - mostly unplayed games) and yes I have most of the DLC for these games too ...... Just wish I had time to play it

Unplayed... Only Far Cry 4 and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for boxed games. 

I think I've got two digital games I haven't played also; Chariot and Rack & Ruin.

I'm not counting the number of PS+ titles that I have downloaded but have not yet started. That would be another number.

Purchased games that are unplayed for PS4. Hmm. Well I guess CoD Ghosts would be the only one even though I technically have played it. I don't count it though since I haven't played it on my copy and haven't started the campaign or even played online. Just a round of extinction and stronghold with a friend splitscreen.

PS+ games don't count because...that's way too many.

Edited by Styx2319

I only have one unplayed PS4 game and that's the one i got when i bought the system.

51rvoImz2lL._SY300_.jpg

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

haha no way, I have this just sitting there for like 2 months and I haven't touched it yet either.

Also have Hyperdimension Neptunia U downloaded on my Vita but haven't played it yet.

I have 15. Not including games with Ps+

Lords of the Fallen

Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Guilty Gear Xrd

Godzilla 

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Omega Quintet

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Metro 2033

Metro: Last Light

Far Cry 4

J-Stars Victory VS+

Assassin's Creed Unity

Shadow Warrior

Watch_Dogs

haha no way, I have this just sitting there for like 2 months and I haven't touched it yet either.

Also have Hyperdimension Neptunia U downloaded on my Vita but haven't played it yet.

Lol I have final fantasy x / x -2 hd remastered on shelf for about 3 months now, having never played a final fantasy game every week this title intrigues me, one day gonna put it in PS4,

Best one though is Metro Redux have had it on shelf for almost 10 months

Hmm... If you're more asking for unplayed PS4 games in my house (my brother owns pretty much all the PS4 games.) 

Watch Dogs

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Thief

Killzone something or other

Dragon Age Inquisition

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

White Night

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Umm, that not a good question for me ...

32 physical (6 beaten)

28 Digital (5 beaten)

50 PS+ (4 beaten)

two more today, if it ship too (One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 , Until Dawn)

Maybe one day when there probably nothing anymore. I don't think that will happen (don't ask for my total backlog that is much bigger)

MKX, The Order, Knack, Infamous: SS, Minecraft, Bloodborne. I think I'm forgetting one or two and not including Plus games.

I don't own a PS4, but I get retail games for $10 a piece, so I pick them up and lend them to friends and family. When I get a PS4, I'll just get them back.