What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Grand Theft Auto V. I enjoyed the multiplayer when the game came out but soon therefore I started to find it stale and boring. In addition to grinding out dozens of hours on the multiplayer you have to worry about the single player trophies. One involves the Knife Flight challenges and going under the bridges, another has you earning a Gold rating for all side missions involving Franklin as well as the main story, and there are a LOT of them. Then you have to 100 percent the single player portion of the game, and there are activities you have to do with Michael and Trevor that don't necessarily count towards the 100 percent completion.

For the PS3 version you might have to get a dedicated team of players, since GTA Online isn't quite as good as it is on the PS4.

Then of course you can delete 'F' rated games from your profile.

Edited by Spastic

Rock Band 4, unless you're in a band or you have the required peripherals.

Time to revive an old thread.

Singstar(may have already said that). 0 trophies = you hate the game.

Just because a game appears as "0%" doesn't mean that I hate it (Why would I even add it to my profile if I hated it in the first place?) I have TEKKEN REVOLUTION, which is 0%, and I'm gonna start it soon. I also have Grand Theft Auto V, which is 0%, because the game crashes too early in the beginning, which is stopping me from earning the first trophy (Welcome to Los Santos). 

The reason behind SingStar, is either I'm not good at singing (but it is worth to try), or I don't have the required peripherals to play (which is the SingStar Microphones).

If I added a game that I hate (0%), then it could be a mistake or it wasn't me.