What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Wow, you don't got many games that aren't platinum, thought I can't blame you for skipping on Demon's Souls, I could only beat the second boss and that's it.

Better move on.

Most of them I haven't even touched really, I just played for a hour or two and gotten one to three trophies.

SavageGarden2015 - Dead Star. All online, and you thought GTA V is bad, Dead Star is probably worse. Platinum is under 1 percent of all game owners, so unless you're willing to put in 150+ hours of multiplayer and having to depend A LOT on other people, I would pick something else.

Edited by Spastic

Most of them I haven't even touched really, I just played for a hour or two and gotten one to three trophies.

SavageGarden2015 - Dead Star. All online, and you thought GTA V is bad, Dead Star is probably worse. Platinum is under 1 percent of all game owners, so unless you're willing to put in 150+ hours of multiplayer and having to depend A LOT on other people, I would pick something else.

Agree, Dead Star is worst game i ever played. I have deteled this game from my HDD and i will never download it again.

Edited by SavageGarden2015

• 2 weeks later...