What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Not at all, in fact, I feel it is one the easiest to plat among all Rockstar titles. It's just that the servers have not been holding up good nowadays.

@Pershing, your profile is loaded with games waiting for completion or a platinum, thus, the first in the list (from the bottom) is God of War is something you should not go for because "I'll take the physical Challenge" trophy is, in reality, very physically challenging

Dont go for sly 1. Do sly 3 instead as its much easier :3

• Like 1

I know Red Dead Redemption has a legendarily difficult platinum.  Also, I noticed that Injustice: God's Among Us has a platinum percentage of less than a tenth of a percent, so maybe skip that one as well.

Injustice will be my 200th I think :b will take a lot of time by the looks of it ;-;

@doflamingo, definitely MK9. However you almost have a perfect profile so why not :)

• Like 1

Brink.

Save yourself the trouble with the "Tough as nails" trophy, it will drive you up the wall. No matter how much you've leveled up, just when you feel like you're about to win your opponents will suddenly become tactical geniuses and your allies with become fundamentally idiotic. :facepalm:

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid
  • Like 1

It's a good thing you didn't start Max Payne 3 yet, so you saved yourself getting the New York Minute trophy

Do not go for Batman: Arkham Origins. The online is horrible.

EDIT: grammar

I don't even have that game. If you were mistaken for Arkham Asylum, I already platted it.

Hitman: Go, unless you ignore a guide and figure out the puzzles yourself.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes

It's too easy for you :ninja:

I left my ps3 running when I ran to the store. When my wife let my son play a game he forgot to switch users. :/

Hemiak good god don't finish Doki Doki Universe

No worries there man, game was not fun. Edited by Hemiak

If you wanna keep your sanity you should stay away from the Rogue Legacy plat. It's a really fun game and it's worth a playthrough but there are a few trophies that are extremely annoying (mainly remixed 2nd and 3rd boss and a trophy where you have to complete game with a certain amount of lifes). 

I only platted the game because a friend bet 10€ that I wouldn't be able to plat it in a week. :D