What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Don't ever play GTA V again, with the amount of time needed for that platinum you could have found a cure for cancer, Malaria and won the presidential elections 4 times in a row.

BTW, Finish uncharted 4, what are you doing with your life?

I'm not a fan of that game, the easiest difficulty is already way to challenging (for me though). I'll spend my time with a game i can actually play. 

Same for you, don't go for Mortal Kombat. It won't even look pretty on your Top Rarest Trophies at all :P

Mortal Kombat doesn't require any kind of skill. The only skill you need to plat MK is to being able to play the same game for over 360 hours without puking.

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat doesn't require any kind of skill. The only skill you need to plat MK is to being able to play the same game for over 360 hours without puking.

Oh, now that I see what you mean, you should stay away from Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, unless you can survive a hell of a grind like that. :P

Oh, now that I see what you mean, you should stay away from Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, unless you can survive a hell of a grind like that. :P

ee28max do you even still play games? You haven't gotten a trophy in like 3 months!!! And, your tastes are mostly wildly different than mine.  I say don't play any of those games and start something new (except hitman and Gta V) lol. :)

SKIP ME

ee28max do you even still play games? You haven't gotten a trophy in like 3 months!!! And, your tastes are mostly wildly different than mine.  I say don't play any of those games and start something new (except hitman and Gta V) lol. :)

Of course I play. I've just been busy with school. Just preparing for the final exams, then I'll be back in action!

SKIP THIS

See28max, on 02 Nov 2016 - 6:06 PM, said:

Will do at some point. I'm only afraid of multiplayer boosting, singleplayer will be just time consuming.