Star Wars Battlefront Beta Coming to PS4 in October

Parker

If you have an Australian PSN account you can start downloading right now: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/star-wars-battlefront-beta/cid=EP0006-CUSA02940_00-BATTLEFRONTBETA0

Thanks, I just killed my PS4, but screw it, if I don't get paid for my lunch break then my PS4 isn't getting a break either.

I really, really like the game. I can see myself playing this a ton. I absolutely LOVE the Jetpack. From the 2 modes in the beta, dropzone is my favourite. I'm all about those close quarters firefights. There are a few minpoints like unbalanced guns and ridiculous spawn points, but nothing game breaking. Although it's kinda sad they didn't keep the classes from the old games. They worked so well, why change it? 

I hope the trophy list will be quite a grind so the trophy hunter in me won't mind playing this game for a long time. The only thing i'm kind of afraid for is the amount of content in the game. I really hope there will be enough content and it won't become a DLC fest...

Bottom line the game made me feel like an actual storm trooper/rebel fighting for the fate of the galaxy and that is exactly what i wanted from this game.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Edit: Also, in case I somehow miss it's release, can someone on here be kind enough to quote me or something so I get a notification, when the beta drops? Cheers in advance if anyone's feeling kind enough.

Not gonna bother reading all the posts to see if you missed this or not, but here is your notification either way. Enjoy the beta.

Pretty much sums up how I feel about it.   More or less I've got a lot of good things to say about it...but...

Made it to rank 4 before I packed it in, had a lot of fun with it but the last game I played, 11 kills & 30 deaths...ouch, reason being at least half of those deaths were a case of respawn, dead, respawn, dead, respawn, dead...this is not good!   I had a run of about 6/7 deaths without even getting a shot off, respawning in front of At-Ats, in front of 2-3 enemies etc...this needs attention, because I know I'll get really fed-up with that.

That said, game looks and feels great, and I can't deny I enjoyed it!  :)