what would you do if you could go back into the past ?

Purple Heart

Realistically, not a lot. I wouldn't fix my mistakes or I wouldn't have learned from them. I wouldn't grant myself something I really want or it'll change me too much. I wouldn't interact much with anyone for fear of changing the future, whether theirs or the world in the case of a big historical figure. And I certainly wouldn't go back too far. If I lose the time machine, I'd be stuck somewhere worse, with no relatives to help me. I'd be on the streets or somewhere worse trying to make ends meet. If I didn't die from disease, illness, or a murderer. If I had a safe way to just observe people, that'd be great. There are many periods in history I'd love to just watch. The past is not meant to be meddled in, just observed.

Lotery numbers? This would drastically change who you are. Plus you (or your relatives) could become a target for crimes to extort money of you. You could be dead today if you had millions back then or you could be lonely because the money prevented you from finding true love.

I dont see the problem here...

Maybe, I must explain myself? Where too start? uhmmm...

Im since 10 years unemployed. My education is pretty randomized and totally messed up, because as I was a child, we moved pretty often. I just completed the nine grades of compulsory school. No higher technical institute accepted me, well, the reason is obvious.

My mother never cared about me because the television was always more important and of course always right (gamers are serialkillers, otakus are childfuckers, etc) She cancelled contact with me because "I dont care whats going on in your head." My head? In my head are multiple memories where I told her I would want to be a girl. But she never cared...

People are rejecting me because they believe in that crap media is spreading and they act asshole-ish, but they think I WOULD be sick and tell me I SHOULD eat antidepressionpills. It makes no sense... people often make no sense. Why everytime something must happen first before people care about something? Basicly I waa my whole life alone, because people are superficial idiots and we moved often. Nowadays I even cant handle it being long with others. Im voluntarily living isolated. Except internet.

However, my father left me over 10 years ago and used as excuse that he thinks I would want to bang his newer wife. But I also told him that I wanted to be a girl. ... nobody is caring for anything... even your own parents.

And everytime Im talking with a psychlogist they are laughing and "who should pay that?", because the retarded society of my country thinks being gay or trans is an illness. Stupid people dont know that every animal can be gay too. There are even birds who can change their featherdress to look like they are from the opposite sex. But yeah, nobody cares. Today Im lonely, everyone things Im sick in multiple ways, a psychpath, pedo and weeaboo... and I should eat antidepressionpills because nobody is at least trying to actually help me. Instead, people keep depressing me, which leads to depressionhunger. meh... Since 2015 Im eating in one week that what Ive eaten in 2014 per month. An obvious helpcry, but nobody cares. They just tell you that fat people are sick. Thats all. Very social and helpful. And basicly there are at least five categories people can bully me with (unemployed, not hetero and stuff, gamer, otaku, fat), because social humanity loves it to bully and thats really social and stuff, yo)

But dont worry, Im not that fat... Im still eating once a day and... yeah 2015 was a horrible year, got even sued and stuff. So every month has weeks without food.

People are going to make fun about me because of this post. I know it. Then Im going to say that they hurted my feelings and made me sad. They will respond then that Im hypersensitive, overreacting and that I should stop whining/argueing around. 

... Wish I could accept that there are many idiots out there in this world. But a part of me really believes in humanity... and gets disappointed everytime.

When I would give my younger me millions of euros, so he can move to his own place and can try to prevent that our life is going to suck so bad... What else than "YES PLEASE!!" can I say? It would change what Im? Nobody would care and there is no family or friend. So? Problem? I would harm nobody. I mean, Im not Biff Tannen... :awesome:

• Like 3

Money doesn't = happiness though.  I know people with a lot of money who are miserable with their life, and in reverse I know people who have little money but they are happy because they make the best of what they have.

We can make the choices to take back our lives for ourselves.  Things like going to college etc.

I wouldn't change anything in the past...I've had some pretty shitty things happen to me, but they have shaped who I am today.  I think if anything I'd like to observe different periods of the past, rather than influence anything.

First rule of time travel, kill hitler. 

Also it'd be funny to go back in time to the middle ages and scare them with modern technology  :devil:

xD wouldn't introducing modern technology in the past, speed up the process of the creation of the scientific progression?-sure you'd scare the past with future technology but the present would scare you with a large jump in scientific evolution.- don't believe me?- The Terminator simply left a hand in the past and sped up the rise of the machines :P- I'd simply go back and spend time with those I've lost.- nothing fancy- just enjoy a day with them again.

xD wouldn't introducing modern technology in the past, speed up the process of the creation of the scientific progression?-sure you'd scare the past with future technology but the present would scare you with a large jump in scientific evolution.- don't believe me?- The Terminator simply left a hand in the past and sped up the rise of the machines :P- I'd simply go back and spend time with those I've lost.- nothing fancy- just enjoy a day with them again.

Even if i changed the future into a dystopian wasteland full with killing machines, at least i had a great day messing with commoners & priests in the dark ages....

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

I dont see the problem here...

Maybe, I must explain myself? Where too start? uhmmm...

Im since 10 years unemployed. My education is pretty randomized and totally messed up, because as I was a child, we moved pretty often. I just completed the nine grades of compulsory school. No higher technical institute accepted me, well, the reason is obvious.

My mother never cared about me because the television was always more important and of course always right (gamers are serialkillers, otakus are childfuckers, etc) She cancelled contact with me because "I dont care whats going on in your head." My head? In my head are multiple memories where I told her I would want to be a girl. But she never cared...

People are rejecting me because they believe in that crap media is spreading and they act asshole-ish, but they think I WOULD be sick and tell me I SHOULD eat antidepressionpills. It makes no sense... people often make no sense. Why everytime something must happen first before people care about something? Basicly I waa my whole life alone, because people are superficial idiots and we moved often. Nowadays I even cant handle it being long with others. Im voluntarily living isolated. Except internet.

However, my father left me over 10 years ago and used as excuse that he thinks I would want to bang his newer wife. But I also told him that I wanted to be a girl. ... nobody is caring for anything... even your own parents.

And everytime Im talking with a psychlogist they are laughing and "who should pay that?", because the retarded society of my country thinks being gay or trans is an illness. Stupid people dont know that every animal can be gay too. There are even birds who can change their featherdress to look like they are from the opposite sex. But yeah, nobody cares. Today Im lonely, everyone things Im sick in multiple ways, a psychpath, pedo and weeaboo... and I should eat antidepressionpills because nobody is at least trying to actually help me. Instead, people keep depressing me, which leads to depressionhunger. meh... Since 2015 Im eating in one week that what Ive eaten in 2014 per month. An obvious helpcry, but nobody cares. They just tell you that fat people are sick. Thats all. Very social and helpful. And basicly there are at least five categories people can bully me with (unemployed, not hetero and stuff, gamer, otaku, fat), because social humanity loves it to bully and thats really social and stuff, yo)

But dont worry, Im not that fat... Im still eating once a day and... yeah 2015 was a horrible year, got even sued and stuff. So every month has weeks without food.

People are going to make fun about me because of this post. I know it. Then Im going to say that they hurted my feelings and made me sad. They will respond then that Im hypersensitive, overreacting and that I should stop whining/argueing around. 

... Wish I could accept that there are many idiots out there in this world. But a part of me really believes in humanity... and gets disappointed everytime.

When I would give my younger me millions of euros, so he can move to his own place and can try to prevent that our life is going to suck so bad... What else than "YES PLEASE!!" can I say? It would change what Im? Nobody would care and there is no family or friend. So? Problem? I would harm nobody. I mean, Im not Biff Tannen... :awesome:

I guess in your situation anyone would want to be able to change their past. There's a lot of traumatic events that could be changed on a personal level, try to make it all better. If there's only darkness today, nothing can be worse if you change the past.

And people who'd make fun of you for your story are assholes anyway, don't worry about them. (I know that's easier said than done (I tend to worry too much about what other people think aswell), but try to remember, not everyone is like that).

Edited by Ric

I'd never change the past everything thats happened has shaped me into who I am.

I can't say things have gone my way and I certainly had misfortune that made me miss out on some great opportunities. That said I'd never have crossed paths with the people I now call friends, I''d never have been able to help the people I've helped and I wouldn't be here talking to you guys who I really like :).

It's bad to meddle with time; Hasn't the Doctor not taught you lot anything? And I don't know, I'll probably just go back to 80s, break the time machine and stay there until now again. lol

The two nots in that sentence hurt my head :(

Well I do this.

1-See once more my great grandfather and go watch his funeral and of my grandmothers

2-Meet my gradmother of my father side I never meet.

3-Get the lottery number for the 90´s and get rich and also for the future.

4- With the money for the 90's lottery I can Buy all Playstation and other console with all games.

5-With the money for today I make my parents go to an cruse ship and the rest for charity

• Like 1

I'd never change the past everything thats happened has shaped me into who I am.

I can't say things have gone my way and I certainly had misfortune that made me miss out on some great opportunities. That said I'd never have crossed paths with the people I now call friends, I''d never have been able to help the people I've helped and I wouldn't be here talking to you guys who I really like :).

The two nots in that sentence hurt my head :(

2 nots?

do we all want wings? I shall help god make us all winged. and maybe figure out how we don't need sleep. I'm sure sleep is just here to slow humans down from progressing too fast. but but seeing how some of the technologies are moving along so slow.. we definitely! don't need sleep in formula.