Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Well the Japanese version has been out for quite some time now, and if somebody wanted to find out all of the information regarding the plot, they could. Never underestimate trolls on the internet. I guarantee there will be some asshole trying to spoil it for others.

I'd rather bury my head in the sand, thank you. Stream? What stream? I've never heard of such a thing. :P

And how fast would Atlus mods for the chat punt the trolls trying to hurt things for everyone else?

Then how about being tickled with a feather for hours without respite

Depends how ticklish they are.

And how fast would Atlus mods for the chat punt the trolls trying to hurt things for everyone else?

There's no guarantee of that though. Even with good mods, you'll usually still have enough time to read the message before it gets removed. It's just not worth the risk to me. And like I mentioned before, it's not just story spoilers I'm worried about. For the most part, I like going into games as blind as possible. It gives me more enjoyment out of them.

Chat knows very little, to nothing about the game really.

Ohhh, you don't even know how wrong you are :P

The game's out since september, some people know every detail about P5's plot already and they are randomly posting spoilers - I've stumbled across one specific spoiler three times just by casually scrolling facebook.

Warning to those who plan to watch that stream - I'm more than positive that there will be trolls spamming those spoilers, so just disable the chat. 

Here's the stream in question.

Starts in 2 hours.

https://www.twitch.tv/atlususa

Delay plz :awesome:

OH GOD, HARDIN, I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE VOICE O.o

Glorious, seriously glorious :DDDDD This is just a joke :D You just gotta laugh at it =D

tupYnMC.png

HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

NO FREAKING WAY O.O

m4yHfpo.png

iu4Jv5E.png

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Just read the News OH GOD i'm so happy it got delaied 2 months but who cares we get Dual audio i'm so happy, the JApanese cast has really wonderful and some of my favourite Seyuu in the cast i'm so happy i could play it like that :3

Plus now I don't have to Decide if on February i have to save for Nioh or Persona :awesome:

Edited by Puriddu9427

1b4eea6b06d6b025adef7e7c285af44d.gif

My interest in this game has just increased by over 9000 percent.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't imagine that the delay is to add dual audio.  It can't take that long since the voice track is already out there.  BUT, if my most anticipated game in years is delayed for 2 months because of all of the complaining about Japanese voices, I hate you all. :P

As I said on the previous page, it's not due to dual audio =D

That's just going to become an inside joke, lol xD

Atlus USA simply overestimated their abilities to deliver it.

Two months ago, persona fans were mocking FFXV delay, but now P5 got delayed again.

ce2.png

Jokes aside, that is awesome news. A Japanese game that has cultural elements is best played with Japanese VO IMO.

Edited by Xeliot

Did this game seriously get delayed again for awful japanese voices? It's even more pathetic that people are happy over this.

Nope, because Japanese voices are obviously not awful :awesome:

As I said in the previous post, Japanese audio has nothing to do with the delay. It's just a bonus.

And obviously people are happy about it. It was the ONE thing we wanted and Atlus USA couldn't deliver for years. It's obvious people are overjoyed.

AOI 

AOI

AOI

AOI

AOI