Revenge of the Battle-Cars Coming This October

Splathew

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/18/rocket-league-reven...

We’re happy to announce that our next Rocket League DLC Pack, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, is almost ready to go!

Revenge of the Battle-Cars has all sorts of cool stuff inspired by our first official trip to the pitch! When it arrives, our “new-but-old-school” DLC will feature a number of awesome customization items that longtime SARPBC fans should immediately recognize. Including…

2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
12 New Decals (six for each new car)
3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
5 New Trophies

Revenge of the Battle-Cars will retail for $3.99 USD when it launches this October. See you on the pitch!

Varied arena designs finally make a return from ASRPBC? No? ....alright.

But i really do wish they'd step up their DLC game, all this is is a bunch of new skins sold for 4 bucks with some trophies thrown in. Somebody more bitter than myself might say they're starting to milk this game.

Ugh pls no. I have so few platinums, stop taking away my 100%. These bastards are gonna bleed $4 out of me and make me rubberband my controller for a few hours every other month. Add all the DLC you want, but pls no with the trophies.

I already lost my 100% with Destiny- becuase I'm not going back to that pos game- so my OCD has to live with 84% (sure to lower with future DLC) with the little platinum next to it.

:(

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

I'll buy it. Love the game.

I do hope it doesn't get as bad as other games though. They mentioned free stuff again too.....so maybe free trophies again.

Happy that there's more though. I think around 5 DLC packs would be the max for this game for me. Anymore will start to push it.

But, I'll buy it all regardless I guess

I'd like to buy a DLC for this game because i loved it... But come on, new skins should NEVER be paid -_-.

I'd love to spend 4 euros for a single new arena design along with a few trophies, but it is WAY too much for "premium" skins...

I would actually argue the opposite - I like how the arenas (which are arguably more playable) have been free, and cosmetics have been premium cost. (Even then $4 is hardly a high premium).

Granted, maybe it is true that later DLCs will offer drastically different maps (as they stated) or modes, and those might be at cost, but so far its been a nice balance of offering free and paid new content. Some devs don't even do any free content. To think, many people got this game for free to begin with too!

• 4 weeks later...

^ this.

I got the game for free and I buy everything they release to support them. I might have more playtime at rocket league, then on any other ps4 game. 

And the DLC trophys were far to easy :( They should make a new ai wich can fly, too. The match against all-star enemys enden with 10-0 for me xD. and the handicapped 2v1 ended wir 6-1 for me :( Expected a bit more of a challange

The "Survival of the Fittest" is one of the most disgusting trophies I've seen in my life. Even if you manage to score a goal (and I am able) you have to hold for the entirety of the match. 5 minutes. 5 minutes is a long goddamn time to have to hold out. Even if you score multiples.

And you know what? This could have been easily mitigated by giving us the option to set goal limits or, and this is something that's baffled me by its absence ever since the game came out, ENABLE US TO ALTER THE TIME LIMIT.

I am angry and venting and must stop.

• Like 3

Rocket League was fun but I'm now absolutely hating this game after the "Survival of the Fittest" trophy.  I know I'll get it in the end but its brutal and my fondness for the game is demising with every match I lose trying to achieve this trophy... 

Edit... got there in the end but was painful.  No more trophies like that one PLEASE ! 

Edited by markcavan