Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

9L269a6c.png

The Nuclear Option

Fallout 4

51L7803ea.png

Prepared For The Future

Fallout 4

Well everyone, I haven't posted any trophies or Plats earned in a while, and with good reason. My days as Icebrand1270 came to a sudden end on September 29. 2017 after a bank card hack led to my account being shut down. What hurts the most is not the trophies or purchases, but losing my old contacts and trying to find them (the ones worth remembering) and hoping they realize it's not a trick.

Still, I have learned not to mourn the loss of material possessions, given the state of my health. And one cannot grieve forever, so I started anew as OohYeah127. My focus will not be on trophies 24/7 as it once was, but who knows what the future will bring?

I thought it was fitting to post this all the same, for a few reasons. This was the game I was playing when my "ban notice" showed on my screen as Icebrand1270. This was also the first game I played under my new PSN ID, and therefore earned me my first trophy as OohYeah127 (Future Retro). This classic tale of "you can't go home again" in the Fallout universe was a letdown for many fans but I am enjoying my time with it. Then again, I never played Fallout New Vegas, which is widely considered a better game.

Anyway, I have no illusions of Plat with Benevolent Leader still in play and 3 endings to go. Still, you never know right?

• Like 4