Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

4Le319aa.png

A Wish at Twilight
Adventure through Twilight Town and complete the story.

42L06667f.png

Muscle Memory
Get a new high score in one of the Classic Kingdom games.

40L2c8e05.png

Full Course
Earn your first "Excellent" while preparing cuisine.

Is it just me... or is Twilight Town WAY too small?

Also... I'm EXTREMELY bad at the cuisine mini-games. ?

I'm totally not being distracted with Gummi Ship... stuff...

• Like 4

L744f54.png

28Le7c6ea.png

Boss of the G-Union
This is proof that you've equipped items that activate a Group Union bonus skill. Each basic skill group has a skill corresponding to each of the five elements.

It doesn't matter where on your equipment you have the skills equipped; just equip all five skills in a group to form a Group Union!

• Like 4

L59f625.png

25Lbce655.png

:silver: Farmer

Farm a lot of Blood Flowers (no need to harvest unless you need the space for new Blood Flowers)

:silver: Greed
Collected 100,000 Gold.

Now to see if the Work Order and Jail Creature Manual Trophies is the same as the 1st game as "many" and "I buried a lot" is not telling me much.

• Like 3

L746d71.pngHard Reset Redux

40-gold.png GOLD

54Sb8d182.pngAchilles - Complete all Bezoar and Barrens levels in Heroic mode

And that was the last one, so where does that leave me? Well...

40-platinum.pngPLATINUM #6

1S2ace0b.pngChinese Farmer - Unlock all trophies

I've got this. Not an easy one thanks to Achilles' requirement of beating Heroic mode. If you think Insane lives up to that name...well, Heroic is the Joker. The key reason being if you die during a level... no checkpoints or saves, except for the beginning of a level. The frame rate can sometimes go in the tank during the final boss battle, because a shitload of other enemies are after you while you're trying to kill it. For the last boss' armor I feel it's better to use a Smartgun charge shot, because it takes just one to knock a piece off. If you use RPGs, you need to do repeated hits.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 3

L59f625.png

23L96fe7e.png

:gold:Being trusted by everyone
Completed many requests.

Nani?! The last reguest/work order I started on before my internet went down for a while was the last I needed to do? Did not find that devil looking thing on Dorm F5 only it's F4 counterpart, time to find all Jail Creatures I can before I go into the white Jail tower.

• Like 4

L59f625.png

14L9cdf1d.png

:gold: Established Biologist

Filled up 80% of the Jail Creature Manual.

So I got 80% of the Jaildex done with all areas before Jail Tower Full or almost full with one or two remaining on areas past Temple area.

Now only the endings, Friendship and LV 80 Trophies remains before I do the "True Ending" of both Mary Skelter games on switch.

• Like 3