Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1Mfb84ef.png

Assassin's Creed Revelations Platinum Trophy - The Conqueror

I have finally completed all versions of the ezio trilogy on PS3 and PS4

Overall, I found all of these game very enjoyable, even with the clean up I had to do on the ps4 versions which I started over a year ago before I started trophy hunting. I wanted to complete these after focusing on the ps3 versions and finishing them.

Despite some parts of these games feel old and janky, it is game franchise that I will continue to come back to and I still recommend these games even now.

• Like 2

27Lb0ca88.png

Wet

Trophy: Hey Big Spender!

This trophy was a pain in the arse to unlock. I tried to earn it during my Golden Bullets playthrough, unfortunately I didn't know what the best method was to accumulate points/money so I ended up falling short. To unlock the trophy you need to unlock all of Rubi's abilities in a single playthrough which includes her weapon upgrades. As it stands this trophy is below 5% in rarity and I can see why. Happy to have this out of the way, now I can focus on finishing Hard difficulty :)

• Like 2

16L11bd11.png

Wet

Trophy: Hard Fixer!

This was another difficult trophy for me to achieve, I had trouble completing specific sections within the playthrough but I managed to persevere through my frustrations and complete it. This trophy is for clearing the game on Hard difficulty, given how much I struggled, I'm not looking forward to clearing Very Hard difficulty!

• Like 1

I finally got Meat Wall in Rainbow 6 Siege! My heart was in my throat as I prayed my wall charge would outright kill the person I just lured but it only downed them so I frantically placed another charge on the very next wall segment and hoped they did not crawl away or a teammate finish them off. So pumped to finally nab this one and it only leaves 10 blinded kills left for that sweet sweet Platinum. 

• Like 1

21L76284c.png

Wet

Trophy: Collect all the Monkey Toys

I managed to find all but 2 of the collectibles myself without using a guide, however the 2 I were missing I had to look up. the first one was within the arena on Chapter 5 and the second was in the beginning of chapter 12. Happy to have another trophy out of the way on Wet, such a great month for Wet!

• Like 1

L636217.pngSerious Sam Collection

40-bronze.pngBronze

32S1394c9.pngAll Your Base Are Belong To Us
           Defeat the spaceship.

43Scafebf.pngMaintenance time
           Blow a Major Biomechanoid into pieces.

34Sefd0b3.pngProblem solver
           Solve the riddle of the Sphynx.

33S65774e.pngKiller Jewelry
           Kill an enemy using the Mutilator.

44S174877.pngRodeo Surfer
           Use the Mutilator to surf after a Werebull.

42S629ff3.pngLoad of Scrap
          Rip Scrapjack's head off.

For Maintenance time, quickly and carefully put enough C4 on the major biomechanoid at once then set it off. Load of Scrap requires damaging the scrapjack enough before you come in to finish it. Unfortunately Circle of Death doesn't work for now. I've gotten three kills with a spinning sledgehammer attack but it's never shown up. Danny from Croteam has said that they're working on a patch to fix trophy bugs.

The version of SS3 BFE in this collection is a lot better than the PS3 one. At least on PS4 Pro, play in performance mode and the framerate is mostly 60 FPS with hardly any dips.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 3