Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

33Lc3a728.png

Wet

Trophy: Target Score Junkie

For this trophy to unlock you need to earn the highest score in every chapter via the games point mode. Some of these I managed to smash by several thousand points whilst others I barely reached the target. Happy to have this trophy out of the way as this was annoying to get and puts my trophy percentage for Wet to 82%!

• Like 3

30L6843c9.png

Wet

Trophy: All Boneyard Challenges Completed at Gold level

For those of you who have never played Wet before, the majority of trophy guides I have read state this is the hardest trophy in the game to unlock. You need to complete 16 boneyard challenges under a certain time limit which some of them are very strict. I managed to tie the gold time 6 times out of the 16 challenges. I have definitely got a lot better at the game over the last week. The hardest challenge in my opinion to get the Gold medal on is Crack Shot 2, the transition over the shipping container and then nailing the following jump that leads you on to a truck was a pain in the arse to get right as well as shooting every target whilst in slow motion and not missing a single ring otherwise you lose 5 seconds of time as a penalty once you complete the stage.

• Like 4

1Lb9eb6d.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution - The King of Games (Platinum Trophy: 20.96%)

Overall I had a fun time going for this game's platinum trophy. Very enjoyable card game that had a lot of content and a large variety of cards to choose from. Personally, I wished that the game had got updated with some of the newer cards in the TCG and also that the game didn't suffer from freezing issues from the AI glitching out in their turn, happened a few times. The most grindest trophy was Duel Master as there was over 200 challenge duels to get through, I intially had fun test out different decks but eventually I felt their was too much of these duels and I had to use my exodia deck to get through them more quickly but that still took a while using this method as well.

I still recommend the game though, not just as a great Yu-Gi-Oh! game but also as the only one in this series to have a platinum trophy.

• Like 3

1L889b63.png

Infamous Second Son - Platinum Trophy: Enjoy Your Powers (28.42%)

While not being the hardest game to platinum, I came back to this game to clean up the last miscellaneous trophies that I needed for platinum that I didn't finish two years ago when I first played the game. Overall the game is very good, even after coming back to it, I can feel that the game holds up very well and was very enjoyable to play during the clean up.

• Like 3