Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lego Star Wars lll: The Clone Wars (PS3) - Platinum Trophy

1L76043d.png

The Chosen One

(13.52%)  (Rare)

I decided to play something that was both on PS3 but also something I have wanted to play and get the platinum trophy in for a long time now, so I decided to play this. Overall, this game was very enjoyable, and it was good that a Lego Star Wars game had covered content in the Clone Wars TV Show.

Going through the game was painless aside from a few times in the story mode where it didn't hint enough to what you had to do to progress. The ground battles were enjoyable for a while, but they eventually felt like that they added way too many to finish for the 100% but the different types of objectives made them better. Also, the space missions weren't fun and were boring.

I still recommend this game if you haven't played it already as it is still a very fun Lego game!

I am glad to have this platinum trophy in my collection!

Good luck to anyone who is going for this platinum trophy!

• Like 4

L46f259.png

3L98819d.png

Nowhere To Hide
While playing as Julianna, cross Colt off your kill list.

21L324868.png

Quantum Solution
Kill all versions of Wenjie within a 90-second period. Simple.

47Lf477c3.png

Clean-ish Hands
Kill all Visionaries - and no Eternalists - in a single loop.

1L99b92f.png

Into Eternity
Collect all other trophies.

:platinum:

Thanks to C0NN0RonF1RE for help with the online trophies!

• Like 4

L97add5.pngNioh (PS5)

40-bronze.pngBronze Trophies

19M7f4ba0.pngSpear Master
Acquired mystic art for the spear. (9.6% very rare/35.32% uncommon)

8Mc66f47.pngThe Battle Ends
Completed "The Source of Evil."  (21.1% rare/45.1% uncommon)

20Mb25db9.pngAxe Master
Acquired mystic art for the axe. (8% very rare/33.9% uncommon)

These weapon master trophies should really be silvers. If you want all of them (for base game you have sword, dual sword, spear, axe, and kusarigama), you're going to do more grinding than Starbucks. ?

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 2

Trophy #6,472

Lf3d8e8.png

Judgment [PS5]

43L646cb2.png

:bronze:Yagami Party - Completed all Dice & Cube courses and rules at Paradise VR.

755 Achievers out of 6,311 Owners for a rarity percentage of 11.95% (Rare)

Judgment, the Yakuza spin-off that's barely a spin-off because it's essentially the same game, just with a different title and some detective-themed gameplay elements and a fitting plotline (that still mostly centres around Yakuza shenanigans) thrown in. I was a bit sceptical when this was first announced - I balk at change of any shape and form - but that cooled off when it turned out that, yup, this is just more of the same good stuff.

I've finally gotten around to playing the game via its PS5 remaster, and I'm genuinely quite happy with it. The new cast of characters is great, and Kamurocho looks gorgeous in this one. Did hear that this isn't the cleanest of PS5 remasters, but then the previous two games I've played were straight up PS2 ports so I'm easily pleased. This particular Trophy is tied to one of those side-activities / minigames that make a single appearance in one of the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio games and are then never seen again. An in-universe VR-based dice game that re-uses the map but spruces it up with a load of futuristic flourishes, as a cubical cat with a Yokohama twang to his dialogue goads you on to the goal. Throw a dice, move a number of spots equal to what you threw, and face battle scenarios along the way. Lots of assets being reused for this one, but a fun diversion nonetheless. Also by far the best minigame to grind money with.

sasdasd.png

Trophy #6,473

22L76845a.png

:silver: A Guy Everybody Knows - Made 50 friends.

863 Achievers out of 6,311 Owners for a rarity percentage of 13.66% (Rare)

Friends in the shape they present themselves in for this game are more or less a new concept in the series, although they build upon the philosophy behind Yakuza 6's bar chats and the handful of Substory characters that would aid you in battle in the Kiwami games. Essentially a way to cut down on the number of Substories while filling Kamurocho with content and life, you can meet fifty unique individuals throughout the game who have a friendship meter that needs to be filled in various ways. Some of the city's inhabitants require you to fight them, others need help with something, and yet others still challenge you to minigames. Some were incredibly annoying to finish, but by and large I really enjoyed getting to know these guys and gals.

The chap in the Trophy icon is Tashiro-kun, a Yakuza who's flashy appearance and eccentric behaviour is played for laughs during the story - not to mention the ridiculous voice they gave him, a shrill, high-pitched shriek accompanies pretty much all of his text boxes - but who ends up rather endearing and provides help during street fights when he happens to be near. He wasn't the last Friend I completed though, as that honour went to the massage lady from Kansai, as seen below. Hardly a spoiler, I would hope, although no doubt the die-hard fans of the series will be able to pinpoint the exact street this scene happened in from just the wall in the background.

sdaadsdsasdsda.png

• Like 3

L8974bb.png

9L6d928d.png

Ultimate Healing Gourd
Fully upgraded the "Healing Gourd" :silver:

34L843fd7.png

Great Colored Carp
Defeated the "Great Colored Carp". :bronze:

30L8361f8.png

Gracious Gift of Tears
Defeated the "Divine Dragon" and obtained the "Divine Dragon's Tears" :bronze:

8Lb63ab9.png

Peak Physical Strength
Upgraded Vitality and Posture to their limit :silver:

16L2691a3.png

Lazuline Upgrade
Used Lapis Lazuli to upgrade any tool to its limit :silver:

• Like 3

1Lf1d815.png

Neptune's Spatula (Platinum)

Get all the other trophies for this game.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (PS4)

1810ba24f6b1-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-3420

1810ba216c349-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

Platinum complete! #12

Thanks for the flattering Platinum screenshot, Patrick...

Whew! Two Platinums this week! That's a new record!

Overall, I had a good time with this game. It's a solid collectathon platformer, especially if you're a fan of the cartoon. Nothing mindblowing, but it doesn't need to be. Even though I didn't play this one as a kid like a lot of other people, I still had fun with it.

This was a nice and easy Platinum with no huge roadblocks. Although I did encounter a few minor glitches and bugs, such as flickering water in Goo Lagoon and the Flying Dutchman's Graveyard, and a couple of animations displaying improperly. These weren't game-breaking, but they did leave me pretty confused and made the game feel somewhat unpolished.

Still, it's a good game and definitely worth playing.

Next target is Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

• Like 4

Lc7e003.png

Season of Infamy

99L9a39e0.png

The Resurrection and the Life
Survive the Militia onslaught.

91L0489f8.png

The Demon Lives Again!
Follow the assassin's trail.

92Lb7944a.png

Daughter Of The Demon!
Discover the Lazarus pit.

93L2c9184.png

Ashes to Ashes
End the League of Assassins' war.

And it took me 6 years to finally buy this. ?

Still never getting the Plat. I suck at the combat. ?

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 3

LEGO INDIANA JONES 2: THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

Do svidanya, Dr. Jones.
Destroy Indy with Spalko.

They were archaeologists!
Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Skull 3 Hub.

Into the space in-between spaces
Complete all Bonus Levels in Skull 3 Hub.

• Like 1

LEGO INDIANA JONES 2: THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

Asps very dangerous you go first
Complete all Story Mode Levels in Raiders Hub.

I don’t believe in hocus-pocus.
Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Raiders Hub.

• Like 2