Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ratchet and Clank : Full Frontal Assault

4Lee2ffb.png

Hoverboot Madness 

Cross the gap leading to the Major Weapon Node in Korgon Refinery without touching the moving platforms. (Campaign)

Watch_Dogs

25Lb8631c.png

Revoking Client Privileges 

Complete the final mission in the Human Traffic Investigation

6L641ba6.png

Peephole 

Complete every Privacy Invasion

5L5bd27a.png

They Call Him The Vigilante 

Complete every Investigation

28L8cb59b.png

Read-only 

Complete the final mission in the QR Code Investigation

30Le1d600.png

Geolocated 

Check in at every Hotspot

• Like 1

0824b3546af2fc2df0ccb21d125317b3.png

Gold-trophy.png Destiny Flawless Rider

Complete a Raid without anyone in your fireteam dying.

This trophy was pain in my ass :D

Edited by tuddeee
  • Like 1

Lc125e9.png

32L3e16b6.png

Paradoxa Boxer

Defeat a Paradoxa-class Abductor while playing offline without falling once in battle.

The Paradoxa was much easier to defeat than the Ramosa. Mostly because the area was not nearly as cramped as the one where you fight a Ramosa for the first time.

• Like 1

L04b576.png

17La6c242.png

:silver:The end? Don't bet on it
                                                                             Complete the final mission on Human, Devil Hunter or Nephilim difficulty

That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, it had some good music in it too.

Are all the DMC games this good, or did I just  start off with the best one?

• Like 2

L04b576.png

17La6c242.png

:silver:The end? Don't bet on it

Complete the final mission on Human, Devil Hunter or Nephilim difficulty

That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, it had some good music in it too.

Are all the DMC games this good, or did I just  start off with the best one?

Except the second one, which is Devil May Cry 2. Not as good as others, but it's kind of more or less for me.