Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L7b0a1f.png

14Lb71a0d.png

:bronze: I've Got Balls of Snow

Complete "Duke: Nuclear Winter" on any difficulty or in co-op.

Just one more episode for the 100%! I can say I had a better time with this episode than I did with Duke it out in D.C. All of the dressed up alines on top of the hilariously unfitting christmas music made this less serious and a whole lot more fun!

Laf3132.png

40Ld6098f.png

:silver: Normal Ending

"Well, I guess it was a Normal Ending, so let's just be happy that peace has returned." -Neptune

41L28bf1d.png

:silver: Good Ending

"We were able to save both worlds, so this is the Good Ending! But I still gotta be all, 'I'm so sorry please forgive your sister!' to Nepgear." -Neptune

1Lb8c612.png

:platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Victor!

"Gamindustri's got nothing left to offer you! Thanks so much for being awesome!" -Neptune

Wow, the other two endings are just weird. Hardly what I would call satisfying.  :blink: But MAN is the platinum pretty!

• Like 1

duke_nukem_3d_key_art_large.png

:bronze: Limbo time!

15L903a0f.png

Complete "Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach" on any difficulty or in co-op.

All story related trophies done, now I just need to do the multiplayer kills.

468px-Journey_ps3_logo.png

:silver: Wonder

12Laa23cd.png

Meet 10 or more unique travelers.

And so closes out my 100 percent for this game, I still got the feels when I finished it again.

Edited by Tail Red
  • Like 1

Uncharted Golden Abyss

29L5c1e3b.png

:gold: Charted! - Crushing 

Finish the game in Crushing Mode.

Not very challenging at all, very similar to hard. The boss QTE fights are the hardest parts but they are still very doable, Dante being a lot harder though.

Also trophy level 22! :D

• Like 2

Resogun

Lc7a599.png

17L020657.png

:gold:  Humanist
                                                                                                              Save all humans

This one wasn't as bad as I first thought, the hardest one was getting the last human on Mefitis, my

homing missles kept killing the keepers in the wrong order, so I had to use Boost to kill them instead.

• Like 1