:silver: Rin's BFF

You earned the title "Rin's BFF"!

:silver: Len's BFF

You earned the title "Len's BFF"!

:silver: Kaito's BFF

You earned the title "Kaito's BFF"!

:silver: Meiko's BFF

You earned the title "Meiko's BFF"!

It's like Luka hates me or something, she was the last one to like me in PDF1, too. I got Rin in a bad mood for popping her heart too many times and she still got to Level 5 affection before Luka.  >_>

• Like 4

Saints Row:3

69L2a6bdc_zpsabee8416.png

Revenge of the Navigator :bronze: 

Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.

Tales of Hearts R

9Lde2f61.png

M2K

Day after day, from the dawn's early light to the setting of the sun, you slayed every single beast that crossed your path. Looking back, it's hard to tell now if your epic journey of slaughter took forever or the twinkling of an eye.

• Like 2

L597982.png

33L34d90b.png

:silver:You're Already Dead!
                                                                                      Try and get a hit count of 650.

Total hit count: 665! :dance:

• Like 4

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

50L690a89.png

Top Gun

Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship EX mission for all routes.

40Laa1e83.png

Conqueror 

Collect all Mission entries in Jiminy's Journal.

Two of the hardest trophies out of the way, With that, my first Playthrough is done for....*sob* i'll miss being OP.

• Like 3