Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Mirror's Edge

34Lb9fc02.png

:silver: Free flowing

String together the following: wallrun, jump, speedvault

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 4

Driveclub

23Lf16ac2.png

:gold:Hoon-a-tic

Rack up 1 million Drift Points in total

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

55Lafff7b.png

( Height of Piracy) -Complete the game in hard mode

Ah, This One Piece game is fairly good, but it does have some big issues....anyway I own it on psvita so now to get the platinum I must buy another copy of the game to get the only Multiplayer trophy I need. Fortunately my brother has a psvita as well, but still shame on me.

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 3