Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6L8d815e.png

Guidance from amy trophy (need for speed)

night update: played through some of the game today getting some of the trophy's. its fun yes but i think i might get all but 2 of the DLC trophy's depends on how good my driving is on the speedlists when i get the best car. have my eyes on the 171k car (cant remember the name) but it looked the strongest out of the bunch.

wont have an ETA of when i will have the platinum let alone all of the trophy's at this time.

Edited by kingdrake2

Nope it's like a 80% probability during some fights against the organizations but not a sure one so it could be :P OH So Unlucky i got that once i don't remember against who at first i was "Wow it's so cool it's the first time i see that!" (Never got it in like 3 Playthought and like 150 hours on Ps2 O.o) then i saw how shitty it was and Started syaing "Oh noo...." xD Glad you MAde it anyways despite that and not having to do that another time :P It's one of the most annoying battle even if Prepare for the Yu-Gi-Oh battle at the end oh god if you make a wrong move how many health you lose on the Max difficulty...

Oh, that explains a lot. Yeah apparently there's a much higher chance to get that form during fights against Organization XIII members. I got it lots of times on the PS2 when leveling up drive forms and I wish it could be activated manually. Lol, I'm more worried about the fight agaisnt Saïx. After Xaldin he was the most annoying one.

(& no rage quits!). :P

B-but rage quits are a part of this mini-game :P

80% During 3-4 Battles against some Members of the Organizations, like 50% Against other members (For example Xigbar, you can get Micky who would have known!) and even some Possibilities during Boss fights in the game like i got Mickey in the Fight against the Doors in the Beast's Castle when i died first time! There are chances and battles if i take my Official Guide of the Ps2 Version is written where and how much of a chance mickey has to come and save you :P Really? Well i guess leveling up constantly Forms get to it and nah it's ok that is a random surprise let's be honest would you liek to level it up at max the Shadow form for the trophy? :P MEh not really you know? The battle against Saix is more a matter to learn his pattern and then  you can parry 90% of his attacks the onyl hard part in that is avoiding get in a combo when he his in berserk form!

I was saved by Mickey during the fights against Shang-Yu, Darkthorn, and Cerberus too.

It would be interesting to see what bonus ability Sora would get from it :lol:.

I remember having trouble with his berserk form, if memory serves it lasts a long time and his weapons don't remain for a long time, so saving those to end his combo isn't a reliable strategy either.

• Like 1

Yeah even in those battles it could appear basically during almost all the Organization XIII Battles and some boss battles in the story, didn't know even against Cerberus :P

Moving Faster Normally i would guess? xD

When he goes berserk the best is having Glide and flying constantly around the room avoiding his combos and when it gets tired attack him and keep doing that, as said for me was more Annoying than hard compared to others :P Oh You'll see some in the Final mix what bitch are to do xD

Yeah, it was during that time when it was Sora and Auron vs Cerberus.

Could be.

The second fight against the Grim Reaper in Port Royal was surprisingly annoying on Critical too. He kept spamming that AoE swing around himself and I had to wait for the mp to recover.