Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Disgaea D2

8L70ab99.png

The Damage of 100,000,000 Exploding Suns
                                Requirement: Dish out 100,000,000 damage. You answered the call for more power!!! *grunt* *grunt* *grunt*

(So does that mean 1 exploding sun only does 1 point of damage?)

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

25L4d5d19.png

Oral Hygiene

Find and destroy all Joker teeth

Once again, to avoid spoiling a game plot-related trophy, I have posted the second most recent trophy instead of the most recent one.

I must say I appreciate you not posting spoilers of this game in here. You good people, you go to heaven, or wathever your religion believes you'll go xD

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

23L76b324.png

Bearly Legal 

Kill and skin 18 grizzly bears.

Got lucky on this one, found one spot were as soon as I killed one bear, another one spawned a couple of feet away. The buffalo rifle is awesome. 

• Like 1

26Lf33b34.png

Bird on a Wire

Find and destroy all Penguin bird cages

I must say I appreciate you not posting spoilers of this game in here. You good people, you go to heaven, or wathever your religion believes you'll go xD

I'll gladly continue to be as unspoilery as possible in the future as well ^^

• Like 2

24L28b2f1.png

World's Greatest Detective

Complete all detective cases

To avoid spoilers, this is yet again the second last trophy. Now I only wish I could find the last actual collectible to get two other trophies. The collectible isn't showing up on maps though like it should, so I guess I'll have to scour the entire industrial section to find it :/

• Like 2