Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

4Lda6706.png

Consumnate Cross-Dresser (final fantasy 7)

night update: played some of final fantasy 7, lots more to go in the game. estimating about 20% complete.

cant wait to find where i stopped myself from progressing in the ps2 era.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

L2e514a.png

20L61b077.png

40-bronze.pngMy Best Partner

Enter a special relationship with someone.

Finally after having to wait for school to start back up AND for the story events for the 5th Palace to be set up, I finally got Temperance to 10 and the romance route has been gotten with her! Kawakami is such a great character. Now I'm gonna try and get the stupid trophy for the hostage negotiation because it's annoy as hell, I want it to be done, and will never happen naturally on Safe mode this far into the game.

• Like 4

Driveclub-logo-e1422316948423.jpg?fit=90

TROP035.PNG

:silver: Ignition Champion
Win the 'Ignition' Trophy event on gold star difficulty.
(Rare - 15,42 %)

After a longer hiatus I bought the DriveClub Season Pass dirt cheap on the recent sale, and decided to give the old girl another spin and tackle the wealth of DLC packs. Thankfully the Ignition pack doesn't have the pure "joy" of the driving in snow or rain, so it is good place to start. Some of the challenges are quite demanding for a semi-rookie like me, but none of them seem unattainable and with some focus I am hoping to get all the gold stars in Ignition before moving on. The last event was quite easy compared to the others, and for me that was due to the fact that you can use the Caterham which handles a lot better than the dreaded X-bow! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kongefar
  • Like 1

Unravel-03-blurred.png

17L006694.png

Eagle eye 
Find the secret hidden in the tree tops where you fly -
:silver:- 32.25% Uncommon *atm

16L915b86.png
Gardener 
Tear down all the thistles in one go -
:silver:- 41.06% Uncommon *atm

23L38ee61.png
Obsessive 
Break all the ice on the way to the letterbox in one go -
:silver:- 23.74% Uncommon *atm

21L92ddb8.png
Dig where you stand 
Use the excavator to find a secret -
:silver:- 24.99% Uncommon *atm

Great! Some miscellaneous :hidden:'s are done! :yay:

On to the next!

-Razgriz 

L2d0ca8.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

33Lb446de.png

:silver:Devil Of The Caribbean - Defeat all 4 legendary ships.

Final misc trophy I had to do, now I only have to get 100% synch in all main missions until I have the platinum. Made a start on it last night but I was halfway through sequence 7 when I figured it was late and I should go to bed.

Defeating the four legendary ships was a lot of fun. Usually the only difficulty in AC games (a series which I love and eventually want to get all platinums in now that I can play Brotherhood and Revelations without multiplayer) is having some 'avoid combat' or other nasty synch requirements and combat is your basic block/kill/chain combo work, but these legendary ships were "you'll have to think about how you're going to handle this" type boss fights. They're not that hard to figure out but it's more of a fun challenge than the games usually have.

• Like 3