1 hour ago, TalesofGaming said:

L92c247.png

7L99b51e.png

:gold: Fun in the Bungalow Basin Sun

Complete every level in Summer.

This game is too fun. ?

5L2a3e91.png

:silver: Practice Makes Postmasters

Beat your previous best score on a level.

Woot!

8L6813a9.png

:gold: Pumpkins and Postage Stamps

Complete every level in Autumn.

Onto Christmas!

Are you playing in coop or by yourself? I've played this in coop and it was tricky and I'm wondering if I should play it on my account solo but I'm afraid of it being too frustrating by myself.

My last trophy: 

21L3a7731.png

Koco Leader - Sonic Frontiers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Are you playing in coop or by yourself? I've played this in coop and it was tricky and I'm wondering if I should play it on my account solo but I'm afraid of it being too frustrating by myself.

I'm playing in co-op with a friend. ? One of my friends played it co-op and has the plat so it must be doable? ?

Lb9f1ea.pngCall of Duty MW II (PS5)

10M0cafbd.png 40-bronze.pngWall of Duty
Kill three Enemies with the Riot Shield in the Campaign or in Co-op.(3.5% ultra rare, 27.55% uncommon)

16Mda2df9.png40-silver.pngBackpack Guy
Kill gassed or blinded enemies using a Molotov, Semtex and Frag in 'Prison Break'. (0.7% ultra rare/21.19% uncommon)

18Me924da.png40-gold.pngTime for Pints
Finish the Campaign on any difficulty.

17M131134.png40-gold.pngCutting Heads off Snakes
Finish all Campaign missions on Veteran or Realism difficulty. (1.4% ultra rare/23.07% uncommon)

Did the first playthrough on Veteran to grab both finish trophies in one shot. Veteran difficulty is a little harder than MW 2019's. I'll use the Recruit level to clean up some other trophies.

I wanted to try for Gunless on the Alone mission, but gave up and started shooting at about the halfway point.

• Like 4

Multiple PS4 Games and One PS3 Game - All Platinum Trophies!

After facing burnout from trophy hunting in the last few months of 2022, I decided to get some more platinums for many games that I wanted to play and I am making this one long post as I always try to post it to this forum but I didn't at the time when I got these platinum trophies.

A Way Out (PS4)

1Le85b48.png

All The Ways Out

(34.32%)  (Uncommon) (PS4)

I played A Way Out on PS4 with a friend online near the end of the year as we really wanted a good co-op experience. This game was very fun but had a few annoying trophies, such as the musical instrument one. Overall, great co-op game and would recommend it

F.E.A.R 3 (PS3)

1L006f2f.png

Master of F.E.A.R.

(2.52%)  (Ultra Rare) (PS3)

Next, I got the platinum trophy in F.E.A.R 3 for the PS3. Overall, this was a decent game but very flawed in a lot of aspects. 

There were also really weird online connection issues as sometimes when I tried to play with my friend online, it would just keep kicking us back to the menu, while not allowing us to connect back easily. Also, this has happened on all game modes more than once.

There were a lot of hard trophies in this game, such as:

The point challenges for each level as you had to do them solo and reach a specific score.
Insanity difficult for the story mode
beating one level without dying or reloading checkpoints on insanity difficulty

Finally, the one trophy that kept me away from the platinum for five months was reaching 20 waves on contractions. This was hard to get as playing with 1-2 people generally didn’t get me very far in the waves and even with a third person that was able to help us get the trophy, it was still not easy.

If you want to play this game go ahead, it was a decent experience but there is a lot of difficulty ahead for getting this platinum trophy.

Ark: Survival Evolved (PS4) and 100%

1Le222b7.png

Apex Predator

(4.73%)  (Ultra Rare) (PS4)

Next, I got the platinum trophy and the 100% in Ark: Survival Evolved on PS4. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience except for the explore notes trophies as they felt very glitchy and I found out that one of the notes was locked behind one of the endings and there wasn't much about this fact online.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (NA Version) (PS4)

1L82443e.png

A New Hope

(23.23%)  (Uncommon) (PS4)

Next, I got the platinum trophy Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PS4. Overall, even though I did the EU Version last year, I still enjoyed my second playthrough of this game. The map was still bad and looking for the last 1-5% of a planet's map was not fun still

Control (PS4) and 100%

1L455da6.png

Director of the FBC (23.24%) (Uncommon) (PS4)

Finally just today I have gotten the platinum trophy and 100% for Control on PS4. Overall, it was a very fun and enjoyable experience as doing both the platinum and 100% made it easier to get 120 collectables and 100 skill points. As these two trophies are required for the platinum.

I do recommend the game as I really enjoyed my time with it. I do plan on playing the PS5 version of the game eventually but not for a while as you do need to do it all over again, since there is no autopop.

I am glad to have all of these platinum trophies added to my collection!

Good luck hunting everyone!

• Like 3