Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

@slender_adrian Holy shit! Congrats. I need to go back and finish this. I was towards the end of my Hard Mode Gold Prizes playthrough but took a break and that break ended up being 2 years. Seeing someone get the plat gives me the motivation to bump it up my list.

L266c0a.png

18Lb75781.png

:silver:  Brooding over
Cleared arcade mode at the highest difficulty.

44Lc6bbdb.png

:bronze:  Warm welcome
Thwart an opponents diagonal down-forward + B using Sonken's EX Kohōkō outside of training mode.

42L1c32ea.png

:bronze:  Divine power
Dodge Ryofu's EX Dynamic Mind with backstep outside of training mode.

48Labc5b2.png

:bronze:  That's guardable?!
Guard Ryofu's Hiougi outside of training mode.

23L86c2e8.png

:silver:  Veteran
100 Ranked Match victories.

25Ld3651a.png

:silver:  Unrecognized genius
100 player match victories.

L70d11c.png

2Ld7754b.png

:silver:  I'm Blue
Achieve a Blue Belt level in Ranked Matches.

3L3ec793.png

:bronze:  Fighting in the Street
Beat Street Fighter.

4La45dce.png

:bronze:  World Warrior
Beat Street Fighter II: The World Warrior.

A buddy and I went on a boosting marathon finishing all online trophies for Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS4 version), and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection in a matter of days which isn't always easy to do when we live halfway across the world from each other. Combined with other misc trophies I grabbed along the way while taking breaks added up to almost 60 trophies. Not too bad especially in a year where I just haven't had as much time to game as I'd like.

Growing up, I was never into fighting games as much as I am now. I never grew up playing in arcades and the only fighting games I bothered to actually get decent at was SCII and Smash Melee. The last decade or so has really gotten me into 2D fighters. While I've played SF before, it was only occasionally and on consoles.
I say this because it means I have never suffered the pain that is arcade CPU difficulty or the insanity that is SF1 until now. I personally don't like using save states and this collection got me to do it. But you know what? If the CPU is literally going to break rules and cheat, then I will too because it's straight up bullshit. I knew that the CPU cheats in these old games to eat your quarters but goddamn.

As for SF1, good luck getting any special moves consistently. I found that the best way is to do the required motion input then mash a punch button hoping it comes out. Getting special moves out is pretty much the only way to beat the game in a timely manner and it feels damn good when you land a Shoryuken just right and take out 90% of the opponent's health.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
grammar
  • Like 3

L8546a2.png

22L9c7ea3.png

40-silver.png

I Played Them All
Reach Milestone 3 in a FUT Division Rivals Season

My last trophy of 2022! I'll be traveling to Europe in a few days (I'm from Latinoamerica) so I'll be back home near the end of January 2023. I wanted to get this trophy out of the way because you have to play 90 games in one season, the current season ends tomorrow and I don't have any time left to play because of the trip and its preparations, also I was close to 90 games so I completed all those games. Once I'm back I'll finish this game to get the Platinum! ⚽?

• Like 2

Since I'm in the finale of this game... it should come to the surprise of no one that this is when I'll be getting most of the trophies. Like the other games in the franchise lol

19L1cd3da.png

Heavenly Jewel
Raised a master quartz to level 10.

10L12886f.png

Keeper of the Records
Completely filled the books section in the notebook.

12L4e64d7.png

Angler God, Master of the Aqueous Realm
Completely filled the fishing section in the notebook. (All 30 types of fish + Rod Lv. Max)

14L3d9493.png

Shutterbug
Took all landscape photos and reported them to Rex.

17Lc42e66.png

Trials in the Chest
Opened every trial chest.

• Like 3