Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

My last two trophies were:

:platinum: Platinum #185 :platinum:

1Lf6359e.png

:platinum:   Nep Nep! Ultimate Ninja Master!
Proof that you've played through Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars. Thank you for saving Gamninjustri!

4L394c52.png

:gold:Survival from the Yomi
Completed all of Yomi Training.

Now the wait for Sister vs Sister begins. Also i sure didn't expect for Nepran as i call to be a shorter plat i was expecting the game to take like 50-100 hours.

As for Yomi Training the final one was much easier than one or two of the other ones that are required to unlock it.

• Like 4

Scarlet Nexus (PS5)

:silver: Power of Observation [Successfully performed 20 Perfect Dodges.]

25Ldf9a4e.png

Far wider timing window than in an Ys or a Dusk Diver, apparently. o3o

Began this game at last to bridge into 2023. I can't cleanly recall my expectation for SN from back at the day of its purchase, but it feels, hmm...a tad quirky, in myriad and interesting ways. Not all negatives, not all positives: unusual. Lotta stacking tricks to learn, but they're so far clicking~ The script could def. flow more organically tho'.

• Like 4

Knack

7L31e1d3.png

Relic Passion
Acquired a total of over 100,000 relics

4L48197c.png

Katrina Badge
Defeated the Chapter 11-5 boss

12Lfc9f34.png

Combo Beginner
Achieved 20 consecutive hits with the Combo Meter equipped

5Lacda67.png

Guardian Badge
Defeated the Chapter 13-5 boss

34L3cdfef.png

Knack Beginner
Completed all chapters on Normal difficulty or higher

35Lf19762.png

Knack Challenger
Completed all chapters on Hard difficulty or higher

• Like 4

52L3521bb.png

Scattered Petals, Dying Flames
Completed the finale.

53L3dd090.png

A New Dawn
Reached the true ending.

What was with the forced bad ending and then the True Ending? lol. I already completed the quest for the True Ending so it was just weird. ?

Either way... that's Trails of Cold Steel 4 completed and the Trails of Cold Steel franchise completed. Obviously there are still other games in the franchise I need to play. There are a lot of things I could say... but I won't. I guess... I just wish I didn't struggle with it as massively as I did. I'm legitimately unsure of how I struggle so much with these games but are completely fine with literally any other JRPG for the most part. Or at least the ones that I play.

The games are... fine I guess. They really are 'Persona Jr.' as my Discord friend put it that got me into this in the first place. But they aren't as easy as those IMO (much harder). I have some issues with story stuff but Tales of and Final Fantasy and I guess even Persona too in a way have spoiled me when it comes to people who I feel need to be 'put in the ground' actually have that happen to them as opposed to this series and franchise. Overall... the games... and franchise... are fine for what they are I suppose. I just would have enjoyed them more if I didn't struggle as much as I did. I need a break from this franchise for quite awhile though and I'll be getting it because I won't be playing another one until I get to the first Crossbell game that just came out this year and was finally localized. Just... don't expect me to play these on anything else other than Easy difficulties from now on because clearly I struggle too much for unknown reasons. My end of the year list is unchanged.

Next up for me... which I'm hoping to start as soon as tonight... is back to Tales of. The Xillias. Not one or the other. BOTH. One after the other. Back-to-back. Xillia first. Then Xillia 2. Will I regret it? Who knows. Time will tell obviously lol. They still have trophies though so I'm not going anywhere. But like with other Tales of... don't expect me to get a lot of them. ?

• Like 4

Lafeceb.png

Genshin Impact (PS5):
:bronze:   Journey: The Path to Enlightenment
:bronze:   Quicksand Treasure Hunter (II)
:bronze:   Greenwood Treasure Hunter (III)
:bronze:   Quicksand Treasure Hunter (III)
:silver:   Sumeru: Over Sandstorms and Mirages

I can't believe I'm this close to getting the plat! Unfortunately, I'm time-locked from rushing to get level 10 reputation in Sumeru. That gives me plenty of time to get materials to build teams to complete the Spiral Abyss. It's all good!

• Like 4