Completed the Solo Story

19L93078f.png

Final Girl
Only one character survived the finale

22Ld9355c.png

Start Thinking Like a Marine
Chose only Head decisions

First run done. Only took me a year to do it. :awesome:

Next up is a chapter clean up for other trophies before starting me second run. I wish they added a skip for already watched scenes. 🎃

• Like 4

Cities: Skylines

L4b6f14.png

:bronze:What the...?
Experience a special disaster

1.14% Ultra Rare

56Lf15291.png

I have seen some really dumb trophies in my days but this one takes the cake when it comes to atrocious design. As if being a measly bronze from a low effort dlc isn't bad enough already, this one wants you to witness a special disaster called Chirpnado, basically a tornado with a bunch of birds in it, sounds easy enough, and yet it is the rarest trophy of the entire bloated 120 trophies long list. Why is that?

Well while the game allows you to manually cause all other disasters, this one is not included, it has to spawn naturally, so all you can do is get the random disaster spawn chance to max, and then wait. So far so good, bit of waiting for rngesus, except it is not good, none of it, because you may get 3 disasters in 5 minutes, or you may not get a single one in over an hour, a single disaster can completely fuck up your city or not even hit your city, each one slows down the game timer to the slowest setting so you can't really afk but obviously can't reasonably do it during normal play either as it is likely to destroy your other progress, oh and the spawn chance of the special disaster is like half a percent each time.

This trophy has the potential to take 500 hours or more if really bad luck is involved, I have seen some people lamenting that they had to leave their consoles running while doing other things on the side for months, actual months. The fact that, just this time, I have not been screwed over by rng for once and actually got it after a few days of combined semi afk time instead of a few weeks or months does little to reduce my disgust towards the developers for putting such a trophy in, and I feel for anyone who needed hundreds of hours to get this crappy bronze.

Edited by Dauersack
  • Like 3

L2e32e2.png

The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes

2Lbe92f7.png

Golden Path
Five characters survived the finale

13L293e83.png

Six Minutes of Night
Everyone died in the finale

3Lfbf325.png

Double Tap
Eric and Rachel both died in the same explosion

26L6dbe84.png

We Are Not Alone
Finished the prologue in Movie Night

And the First Run cleanup is done. Soon to start the Second Non-Head Only Run. 🎃

• Like 4

L792cb3.png

:bronze: Centennial Spirit

26L42e349.png

Ki has died and reformed from the source 100 times

La5ae77.png

:bronze: Patron of Sell Swords

38Lc001e9.png

Pay Mercenaries 5 times

:bronze: You Snooze, you lose

33L14f2c9.png

Pickpocket a guard effected by a blowdart

:bronze: The Blood of an Enchantress

6Lb415c0.png

Eliminate Al-Pairaika

:bronze: Cutting Edge

12L436904.png

Fully Upgrade a Weapon

:bronze: Hoarder

35L0b95cc.png

Save Up to 2007 Dirhams

I like the easter egg of the last one, giving a nod to the year the original Assassin's Creed came out, pity it never got a trophy patch.  The Xbox version had achievements, not cool Ubisoft!  I was hoping to hear an NPC say when Basim climbs to a viewpoint " He'll hurt himself, and when he does I won't help him! " but never mind. 

• Like 2

24Lcbfd51.png

Famous Foodie
Became a regular at every restaurant.

Yes it took me this long to get a silver trophy in this game. The trophies are pretty ridiculous for this game honestly. A lot of them are post-game... which is not something I tend to do or play. I don't think you need anymore evidence that I won't be getting any higher than a B.

• Like 3