Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lbe9dfc.png

22L41be74.png

40-silver.pngDon't Think, Feel
You defeated all of one character's Challenges!

56Lb26a3f.png

40-silver.pngOld Bamboo Comb
I can't believe you beat all my challenges!

Very easy. The hardest one was 22 cuz of tricky timing but nothing too bad. 25 was a complete joke.

Now onto Adachi.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 3

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

header.jpg

40Sdc5f4e.png                                 34Sd98fbe.png

:bronze:The Gloves Come Off              :bronze:In Memoriam

I collected all the feathers !!! Yeaahh :yay:  :yay: ....oh wait, there're only 10 in Brotherhood. The flags on the other hand are 101, scattered in Rome and the Lairs of Romulus.

Still 51 flags missing  <_< Tomorrow I'll try to get them all.  -The fight against the 5 mercenaires in 40 sec. was easier than I remembered.

Guacamelee!

Guacamelee-Logo-2.jpg

31Sbe3056.png                                   39S377a97.png

:bronze:Poncho'd Out                      :bronze:Green Thumb

Do I like Guacamelee ?  Yes, It's a great example of good platforming and gameplay. The game is fun, challenging (especially on hard) and satisfying once you pass something you were stuck on. I think the story on the other hand is lame (but hey, it's my opinion).  I'm on my second playthrough, and this time I need to collect everything. Urgh! I hate looking for collectibles in games.  :rolleyes: 

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 2