Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L6bcc8a.png

19L3c828b.png

:gold: The Jaw!

Earned ALL Skull Teeth.

Making more progress in Trial & Error: The Game. I would like to finish this game today, but i'm not sure if i can do it.  :S

• Like 3

L6bcc8a.png

7Lffdabe.png

:gold: Nothing Lasts Forever...

Ding, Dong, the Livid Boss is Dead!

YAY!!! I beat the final incredibly hard secret level and boss. I even died in the credits! I'm not lying...

• Like 3

Start the Party! Save the World

3Lc23c70.png

Highscore Legend!

Play every game in Free Play mode and get onto the Highscore Table in each one

Nephew's staying over and I let him pick a game like I usually do. He picked the game he had himself lent me months ago (though the case was empty at the time and he brought the disc over only a month ago when he finally found it), which was this one.

L3d2947.png

48Ld3061d.png

:silver:  Damage Over 1,000,000!
Maximum damage exceeded 1 million.

I was finally able to get a good trophy screenshot with Aria in her Ninja outfit (see spoiler), & I wasn't even trying that time. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

This is also my first trophy of the year, & I was able to get it on the 1st too! :yay: I only had about an hour left, so I was wondering if I'd get it in time. :P

XZZG0ca.jpg

• Like 3

Witcher 3: DLC Hearts of Stone

62Laa651b.png

Defeat all the fallen knights and loot their campsites.

It pop-up for me when i was trying do this 4 time. At least! Now i have 100% BTW. Did this on DLC only (just killed everyone, didnt take anything) in 7 camp (there is one more bandit a little further in woods).

Edited by A_KlR_A
  • Like 2