Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Justice is served trophy

Lego batman 2: DC super heroes for the vita

a bit disappointed, some of the posts i read made it look painfully hard yet only required memory and some luck on attacking and staying alive.

a long day ahead. now it is getting all the collectibles and finishing the trophy list so i can move onto lego batman 3 for the vita.

Edited by kingdrake2

TitanSouls-MEGABOOTH.png

23L0c28ec.png

:gold: TRUTH

See the truth

Beating all the bosses the first time took me 5 hours, some are much more challenging the others but the game is truly good. A short but satisfying experience which can be even more satisfying in hard/iron/no roll mode. I'm up for the challenge, bring it on! 

• Like 1

L1acad9.png

12L7ff27f.png

:gold:  True Ending
Watched the True Ending

Just make a break 'til evening and spend the noon with my 3DS th to Poki Super Mystery Dungeon...

Later... Lv99 will continue, unlocking Uni and Gear (Hah nothing beat's Ram & Rom's MOEness <3) and the money... x'D

Edited by Tanuzomi
  • Like 3