Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Been going through most of the OST from the many NFS games out there and thought about sharing some. A big chunk of the games consist mostly of licensed tracks but, oh well... if they are on the game, they qualify as "video game songs" for me :P

Not a fan of rap but it is hard to deny that it was pretty fitting to attach this song to the game. Every time you boot the game for the first time, you will be greeted with this song in the menus ;)

A personal favorite of mine. Never lost any race when this one was playing on the background :awesome:

• Like 2

Continuing with some soundtracks from the NFS series. This one is back from when racing to an upbeat electronica music was cool in a racing game.

Proven fact: this song boost the speed of any Porsche on the highway x3

One of the coolest tracks for a menu out there. It is aptly titled "Cold Fusion Power" and you can definitely get that vibe from it while hearing it.

Continue sharing some of my favorite tracks from a number of NFS games x3

Arguably, one of the best NFS games in recent memory and a back to roots for the series. Many good tracks to pick from but I ultimately went with this one as a personal favorite ^^

• Like 3