Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Really, It seems like there adventures in Lastation end abruptly?

Yeah, unfortunately, the events have not linked between them, the same happened to me, just move on to another land for events and complete them until they aren't popping up

then move on to another land and over and over again (as you noticed, the adventures will end abruptly)

Edited by cadaver_no_life

can i join too ^_^ here the list of Hyperdimension neptunia series that i already plat :

• Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
  • Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

The 4th ULTRAfan! :o 

Do you want to create your own Nep title? :D

• Like 1

Really, It seems like there adventures in Lastation end abruptly?

The game was made so that you're encouraged to travel between islands often. The events for each start at a reasonable level to leave Planetune with, and quickly escalate, something that RB1 changed. In general whenever you run out of events, switch country, or just switch country often until you reach the end of the game.

The 4th ULTRAfan! :o

Do you want to create your own Nep title? :D

thx for adding me to the first page :D btw the number for the ultra fan at the title is still 3 

Quick Q: I'm trying to aim to be UltraFan and found a copy of PS3 ver of HDN....I've read somewhere that it has bad gameplay compare to Victory and Re;birth versions...sooo... How bad is it's gameplay?

as i remember the gamelplay pace is a lot slower than V or rebirth. it might take a while to adjust. and u need to press L button to skip battle animation to make it faster.

• Like 1

Quick Q: I'm trying to aim to be UltraFan and found a copy of PS3 ver of HDN....I've read somewhere that it has bad gameplay compare to Victory and Re;birth versions...sooo... How bad is it's gameplay?

Letting aside the fact that the battles are slower than the last games, I would add the horrible and random healing system and random battles in dungeons... the good part is the humor is the same and there are more references to other games / characters.

as i remember the gamelplay pace is a lot slower than V or rebirth. it might take a while to adjust. and u need to press L button to skip battle animation to make it faster.

To add on, the game actually punishes you if you don't skip the animation because guard break is based on a set amount of time and not turns like in later games. Also, the game is horribly laggy at parts.

Started mk2 yesterday and it's ok so far. Downloaded all the free DLC too and got a lot of freebies :awesome:, though something tells me I should stay away from the DLC areas for now :P.

Now... engrave it into one of your scales that never fall down :awesome:

Yeeeaaah about that, the scales can't be damaged, so unfortunately I can't engrave anything in it :P

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I am not far into the game, and I got my head around the healing system, so you should not have a problem with it.

• Like 1

thx for adding me to the first page :D btw the number for the ultra fan at the title is still 3 

Well you aren't an official ULTRAfan until you got your nep comment xD

May I join?

Here's what I've platinumed so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Added! Welcome to the most awesome club on PSNP :awesome:

Alright I finally finished the 3rd guide for the original HDN games on the PS3. Here is the link to Victory's trophy guide along with the other 2 games! Enjoy :)

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3256-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Victory-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3112-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2860-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-mk2-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1