Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I am curious how did everyone found out about the Hyperdimension games?

I found out about it when, I was mindless clicking Through topics on here, that is when I saw the fan club, and I thought that game looks different.That was back in March and I am glad that I did click on the fan club, because I had tons of fun playing these games.

I found out about it when, I was mindless clicking Through topics on here, that is when I saw the fan club, and I thought that game looks different.That was back in March and I am glad that I did click on the fan club, because I had tons of fun playing these games.

Back in 2011, I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas and searched all over the internet to see if I could find a new awesome series. I read the synopsis for Hyperdimension Neptunia and asked for it almost immediately.

• Like 1

for me, since i am a fan for JRPG and mostly play only RPG genre, whenever i saw RPG title i impulsively buy it. That happen with Neptunia too. after play the first of the series i like it an follow the series since :D

I was browsing through the game store last year when i saw a peculiar cover of HDN: Victory. It looked pretty interesting and i was looking for a new JRPG to play so i bought it on a whim. It didn't take long until i caught the nep craze and ordered the other games from Ebay. 

Edited by Zone Hunter

Browsing on amazon in 2013, I was looking for a new JRPG for the PS3 because back then, I didn't have played many JRPGs on my PS3. So I saw the first Neptunia and gave it a try. And what should I say... It was some kind of love at first sight. I liked the story and the humor of the game, so I bought every other game of the series

Let's see It happened on Early 2013, I headed to Gamestop looking for an Anime game. I constantly saw the first and second game and didn't think much at the time, coming back on April I noticed the game became a trilogy, Victory released, and thought nothing about it.

Later in the same year the Anime was released, Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation and that's where I fell in love with it. Later found out it was a JRPG game (At that time I didn't like the RPG genre) and brushed it off.

Now 2 years later I have The first and second game! :D

Is it ok that I want to go back in time and beat up my younger self?

So im about to face the final boss in Re;birth 1, and had a couple question about NG+. So everything carries over right? Items,plans, levels, MB, etc right? I don't lose anything correct? Just want to make extra extra sure haha

Several months back I posted a thread about how I wanted to use my vita more, cause since I bought it, I didn't really use it very much, and wanted to change that. That's when Akira and Satoshi invaded and bashed Hyperdimension into my head until I became concussed and became an amnesiac...the rest is history...

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

So im about to face the final boss in Re;birth 1, and had a couple question about NG+. So everything carries over right? Items,plans, levels, MB, etc right? I don't lose anything correct? Just want to make extra extra sure haha

Yup. Everything carries, otherwise you wouldn't be able to have enough for all imoutos =D

Several months back I posted a thread about how I wanted to use my vita more, cause since I bought it, I didn't really use it very much, and wanted to change that. That's when Akira and Satoshi invaded and bashed Hyperdimension into my head until I became concussed and became an amnesiac...the rest is history...

:awesome:

No, it is not mandatory to answer it, but I would be nice if you do.

It was an answer :awesome: Because everyone knows that :awesome:

hmmm... I only knew them thanks to PSNP, to be specific people here using CPU avatars, it piqued my curiosity and at the same time I think Re;birth 2 was about to be release at that time so I gave Re;birth1 a shot... ^_^

Not sure to say if things are as predicted or not, but Blanc does have its first plat. Meaning that next year, it'll probably be a race as to who can get their copy of the game first to claim 1st place to the Ultrafan title

If they have VII before that, that is :P

And it was expected. It's better NepU, it makes sense it will have the similar length.

Not sure to say if things are as predicted or not, but Blanc does have its first plat. Meaning that next year, it'll probably be a race as to who can get their copy of the game first to claim 1st place to the Ultrafan title

I get my LE normally a day after release, so Wednesday, so  :lol:   

Edited by WulfPack3

I happened to see HDN and HDN mk2 in a game store. I liked the covers and they were really cheap so I decided to get them. Luckily, because the store never restocked them and didn't get any future titles. xD It blew my mind when I discovered that Victory was coming out since I assumed that I got the games cheap because the series was already dead.