Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Has Speedrun Trophies

So apparently Brutal mode has its own dlc trophy list, so while you don't need it for the plat, you will need to complete it to achieve 100% trophy completion. Just like Grounded mode in The Last Of Us Remastered.

You need to finish Crushing mode to unlock Brutal. For UC1 Crushing is now available from the beginning.

Brutal mode is extremely hard, it's harder than Grounded in The Last Of Us Remastered. Two hits and you die.

You can't earn trophies in explorer mode, which is the new ultra easy mode.

The requirements for some trophies have gone up, like the Invincible trophy in UC1 requires you to kill 75 enemies instead of 50. The "kill enemies from behind" trophy requires 50 kills instead of 20. The headshot trophy requires 250 headshots instead of 100.

There are 2 new trophies

Cheater: Play with a bonus

Cosplay: Play with a costume on

UC1 has 3 speed-run trophies, they require you to speed run through specific chapters NOT the whole game. These can be gotten on easy.

Treasures are in the same locations

Some trophies can still be gotten even with cheats on.

You need to finish the game on a difficulty mode to be able to use cheats for it, just like the PS3 version.

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 3

Also there are 8 dlc trophies for each game.

6 are miscellaneous like: Finish the last chapter without dying on Normal, Finish a speedrun as Donut-Drake, Compare stats with friends.

1 might be challenging which requires you to speedrun the entire game:

Complete Uncharted 1 in 2 hours and 30 minutes

Complete Uncharted 2 in 3 hours and 30 minutes

Complete Uncharted 3 in 4 hours and 15 minutes

Apparently you aren't allowed to skip cutscenes.

And finally 1 trophy is next to impossible and that's the Brutal mode trophy.

The Platinum gives you 90% of the total trophy completion, the other 10% comes from those dlc trophies.

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

6 are miscellaneous like: Finish the last chapter without dying on Normal, Finish a speedrun as Donut-Drake, Compare stats with friends.

And finally 1 trophy which is next to impossible and that's the Brutal mode trophy.

The Platinum gives you 90% of the total trophy completion, the other 10% comes from those dlc trophies.

So it really is one list for three games? Kinda similar to Doom: bfg edition?

And finally 1 trophy is next to impossible and that's the Brutal mode trophy.

Those times are a bit disheartening. 

Makes me want to try and see if I can even do that on PS3.

Brutal Difficulty? I'll still buy it. Crushing Mode on the PS3 aren't that hard (my opinion) 

I don't mind the speed-runs unless difficulty will be a must to unlock a trophy. Will the trophy say to speed-run all three games with a certain difficulty? Example: 'Speedrun UC1 on ____ Difficulty'  

Either way, I'll still pick the game up. I've been playing UC1, UC2, & UC3 more than 5 times (platinum and just playing), and I just never seem to get "tired" of the franchise + the trophies never bothered me... excluding the MP trophies..   :holy:  

One more week guys!  :blush: & with this information, I'm guessing speed-run trophies will be added on UC4? who knows...  :hmm:

It'd be funny if the trophy lists turned out like The Last of Us did with only 20-something trophies: 10 trophies each for the different difficulty levels, one trophy for all the treasures, one trophy for getting a certain amount of kills for all the weapons (that's not each, one trophy total per game for all of the weapons), and a handful of other random things. How the little piglets would grunt.

The only thing faster than the speedrun is how fast my dick shrivelled. This is definitely not the kind of game i want to have to do this in. The games are littered with hopeless platforming segments.

I can only hope they'll add a time to individual chapter and add it up for the overall time. Probably won't happen if they are including scenes.

I don't mind speedrun trophies, as long as it isn't too grindy. I mean, I am yet to play and plat the originals on the PS3, but I'll still be buying the remake collection to complete as well. I know Outlast never had speedrun trophies but I still learnt how to speedrun it and it was fun after going for 100% on it.

Now I wish I hadn't played them on ps3. I enjoy a challenge, and speed running is especially fun-strating for me. But I won't put the same game on my profile twice for any reason. Maybe I'll just go back and speed run the originals now that I have a specific time goal to shoot for.

Nope nevermind. There's nothing that I hate more than speedruns.

I share your hatred of speedruns, It might be one of my least favorite things to do in a game. To each their own but if i like taking my time and enjoying a game not blasting through as quickly as possible. There aren't many worse punches to the scrotum than completing a game and realizing you weren't even close to clearing the time.

• Like 1

If the glitches that were apparent in Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2 are still in the NDC, sure I'm game. Nothing more fun than clipping through almost everything in Uncharted 1 and beating it super fast. If not, I can manage lol.

Seems like it'll just be an easy 3 platinums regardless.. I was looking forward to having to complete Brutal difficulty for the platinums. :P

Can't wait to pick it up whenever.

Edited by Cielle