What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Bought Desktop Tower, Computer Monitor,  a Nintendo Wii U, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, plus coming with the Wii U will be getting Super Luigi U and Super Mario Bros U. 

Plus I will be getting Destiny from Amazon soon too, already have that on Preorder too. Well Think I am done with buying stuff for a while.

Outside of what I have on Preorder that is, plus maybe a few more Nintendo Wii U games and Playstation 3 games.

Plus I also bought a Pikachu Tshirt and Princess Luna Tshirt. I might buy a Kingdom Hearts Tshirt next as well. I also bought bottled Water.

Now to start saving my money up for the Xbox One and Playstation 4.

And before this I think I bought Tales of Xillia 2.

Wanted to buy a Nintendo Wii U before Super Smash Bros came out. Which is hopefully really close to the 3DS game release, which I have both the Wii U Version and 3DS Version on preorder

I had some leftover change on my phone to add onto my wallet, was just enough to get two cheap games.

Split/Second: Velocity
Magus.

I've had Split/Second on xbox before, I really enjoyed it but ditched it too early, Magus I've never had, it doesn't look all that great, but it looks... Fun for the most part, and it was super cheap, so why not.

jgqz5y.jpg

Ordered from Ebay and came in the mail yesterday

Snagged me a PCH-1001 model for that nice OLED screen

Nice man, I still have my Blood Fire Death shirt lying around somewhere. The s/t though still probably has the coolest design

Hell yeah, I need to get myself more.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1

wii_u_premium_mario_kart_8_bundle-271943

Looking forward to adding some people here :D

• Like 1