Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join.

I have the plats for Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Escha&Logy and Shallie on PS3, and on the Vita I have Rorona Plus, Totori Plus, Meruru Plus, Ayesha Plus, Escha&Logy Plus and Shallie Plus.

Sophie and Firis are still missing, but I already bought both of them and I'll start with Sophie once I finish Tales of Berseria.

18 hours ago, alte_muehle91 said:

I'd like to join.

I have the plats for Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Escha&Logy and Shallie on PS3, and on the Vita I have Rorona Plus, Totori Plus, Meruru Plus, Ayesha Plus, Escha&Logy Plus and Shallie Plus.

Sophie and Firis are still missing, but I already bought both of them and I'll start with Sophie once I finish Tales of Berseria.

You've been added. Also, you almost got the PS3 emblem. You just need to finish Shallie :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2017 at 8:19 PM, nyonmyan said:

Told ya they will port their kusoge to Swinch.

Rest in peace Vita. You died before you lived. 2012-2012.

Anyways, Next game in the works Atelier Lydie and Soeur.

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/atelier-lydie-soeur-teaser-website-opened-japanese-special-editions-detailed

Atelier-Lydie-Soeur_08-10-17_Top.jpg

Just wanna say... These designs are awful I feel like skipping it to be honest like i'll be skipping NOA2 and blue reflection..... but, However I wont judge yet, not until the game is out.

On another note I'd rather have an Iris remake or Mana Khemia remake.

8 hours ago, BLKChaosDragon said:

Rest in peace Vita. You died before you lived. 2012-2012.

Anyways, Next game in the works Atelier Lydie and Soeur.

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/atelier-lydie-soeur-teaser-website-opened-japanese-special-editions-detailed

Atelier-Lydie-Soeur_08-10-17_Top.jpg

Just wanna say... These designs are awful I feel like skipping it to be honest like i'll be skipping NOA2 and blue reflection..... but, However I wont judge yet, not until the game is out.

On another note I'd rather have an Iris remake or Mana Khemia remake.

Jesus Christ are they ever going to stop making these!?

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Jesus Christ are they ever going to stop making these!?

If Swinch will fail to meet KT's sale expectations, just like PC and PS did.

Or, maybe, they will try to make profit from remastering older games, like Arland trilogy.

• 4 weeks later...

Sign me up for Alchemy Apprentice, I just platted Atelier Sophie. This is my first Atelier game and I tried to play it as a regular JRPG.... which didn't work out so well at times. The synthesis system took a long, long time to get used to. The Doll Making feature was an interesting concept and that allowed a certain party member to become pretty OP. The Demon Lord boss was a real challenge to defeat, as that required lots of material farming and synthesis.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's an interesting first, though =D

How else should you play it, lol? :D

Unless you mean grinding levels on mobs, in that case, yea, that doesn't really work in Ateliers =D

Got the game as a gift and I always wanted to try out the series.

Yeah, I focused on leveling first.

On 9/7/2017 at 9:18 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Sign me up for Alchemy Apprentice, I just platted Atelier Sophie. This is my first Atelier game and I tried to play it as a regular JRPG.... which didn't work out so well at times. The synthesis system took a long, long time to get used to. The Doll Making feature was an interesting concept and that allowed a certain party member to become pretty OP. The Demon Lord boss was a real challenge to defeat, as that required lots of material farming and synthesis.

20 hours ago, MondaDashi said:

I would like to participate too! I platinumed Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Esca and Logy, Shallie. I do have two Roronas (the original one and the plus version) but am yet to finish any of them. Also began working on Sophie.

18 hours ago, StilRh said:

Hi I'd like to join. I have platted Sophie and am making good progress towards Shallie and Esh&logy.

All of you have been added. Do you guys want to get added to the leaderboards as well?

Also, @MondaDashi if you platinum Rorona for the PS3, you will get an emblem.

Lastly, in regards to the platinum requirements, I might do something to make it easier for everyone to achieve the platinum rank. I will be updating the main page within the next couple of days.

• Like 1

I finally got my hands on Atelier Escha & Logy! It's almost impossible to get it in germany right now (except for a price that's too high). I had every other entry released until now in the west ? But I got it for 20 € and will finally start it this saturday :)

Can't wait!

• Like 3