3. :gold: - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  4. :silver: - Dirt 3
  5. :silver: - Motorstorm Apocalypse
  6. :silver: - Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
  7. :bronze: - Far Cry 4
  8. :bronze: - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  9. :bronze: - Fallout New Vegas
  10. :bronze: - Murdered Soul Suspect

Well it was hard making this list because im pretty sure that some of the games i have but not played yet would get into this list. 

• Like 1

Neat idea, ABizzle.

I'd love to take part in this but, I'm almost 100% positive that the majority of my Top 10 is still to be played within the next 40 or 50 games (Fallout x2, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Bioshock x3, Final Fantasy x3, The Last of Us, and more) so, my list wouldn't be my definitive selections; more like my "up to this point in time" list.

Keep us up to date in the chat and I'll always give a few minutes to take a peek on how it's shaping up. :)

There's a lot of games I haven't played but I'll try to give a list of my favourites

1 :gold: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

2 :gold: Mortal Kombat (2011)

3 :gold: Steins;Gate

4 :silver: Grand Theft Auto V

5 :silver: Grand Theft Auto IV

6 :silver: DJ Hero

7 :bronze: Batman Arkham Asylum

8 :bronze: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

9 :bronze: L.A Noire

10 :bronze: Call of Duty: Black Ops

I'm probably forgetting a lot there...

• :gold: - Metal Gear Solid 4: Rise of the Patriots
  • :gold: - Mass Effect 2
  • :gold: - Ni No Kuni
  • :silver: - Persona 4 Ultimax
  • :silver: - Red Dead Redemption
  • :silver: - Metal Gear Rising
  • :bronze: - The Last of Us
  • :bronze: - Top Spin 4
  • :bronze: - Tales of Xilla
  • :bronze: - Persona 4 Arena
Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

1) Red Dead Redemption
2) Dragon Age: Origins
3) CoD: Modern Warfare 2
5) The Last of Us
5) Heavy Rain
6) Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
7) Assassins Creed 2
8) Skyrim
9) Metal Gear Solid 4
10) Journey

I can't take your list at this time because you do not meet the 50 forum post requirement but if you do by the end of next week then i'll accept it.

1. Bioshock

2. Spec Ops: The Line

3. Shovel Knight

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. XCOM: Enemy Within

6. The Walking Dead

7. inFamous 2

8. Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game

9. Dead Rising 2

10. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Special mention goes to Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Lollipop Chainsaw, which I regretfully couldn't fit into the list. I checked my played games list and I have played too many HD ports and hopefully next year I'll play more games that originate on the PS3.

• Like 2

There's a few really good games like Rock Band that I didn't include because for me personally, they were played more on PS2 gen, same goes for things like GTA V, it's a great game but it feels more like a PS4 game to me now and considering PS3 isn't getting anymore online support from Rockstar they probably feel the same.

1 Grand Theft Auto IV. So much jealousy came from not having this game for 4 years. I was not underwhelmed when I finally got it either. 

2 Walking Dead 1 & 2. Yes, I count them both as one because fuck you. Does anything really need to be said for these games?

3 Catherine. I knew nothing about this game, then next thing I was up until 7am playing it, this is an oddly great game.

4 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Next gen Spidey always made me jealous. First (real) one to deviate from a movie plot in some time too, under appreciated really.

5 Just Cause 2. As with inFamous, assuming you're counting down the list, this game fucking nails the "run around and do whatever" style of gameplay.

6 inFamous 2. Nailed the parkour far better than the PS4 ones would, game nails the gameplay element perfectly. It's so much fun running around in this.

7 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Even though I've not played it in years, this is still probably my favorite campaign in a shooter. 

8 Hotline Miami. It came out on PC first I think, and I played a decent chunk of it on Vita, but still, it's one of the best games this generation, if it's your thing that is.

9 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's kind of a cheat since I was stuck with the PSP version for the longest time, but in 2008 this was my jam regardless.

10 Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Not everyone's favorite, but it's one of only 2 NFS games I've *really* gotten into.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

1. The Last of Us
  2. Bioshock Infinite
  3. Farcry 3
  4. Southpark: The Stick of Truth
  5. Resogun
  6. Portal 2
  7. Journey
  8. Dragon Age Origin 
  9. Dead Space
  10. Trine

Damn trying to narrow down so many good games was a pain but I've managed to pick out a few that i really enjoyed.

Edited by L33N3WB3
  • Like 1

There's a few really good games like Rock Band that I didn't include because for me personally, they were played more on PS2 gen, same goes for things like GTA V, it's a great game but it feels more like a PS4 game to me now and considering PS3 isn't getting anymore online support from Rockstar they probably feel the same.

1 Grand Theft Auto IV. So much jealousy came from not having this game for 4 years. I was not underwhelmed when I finally got it either. 

2 Walking Dead 1 & 2. Yes, I count them both as one because fuck you. Does anything really need to be said for these games?

3 Catherine. I knew nothing about this game, then next thing I was up until 7am playing it, this is an oddly great game.

4 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Next gen Spidey always made me jealous. First (real) one to deviate from a movie plot in some time too, under appreciated really.

5 Just Cause 2. As with inFamous, assuming you're counting down the list, this game fucking nails the "run around and do whatever" style of gameplay.

6 inFamous 2. Nailed the parkour far better than the PS4 ones would, game nails the gameplay element perfectly. It's so much fun running around in this.

7 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Even though I've not played it in years, this is still probably my favorite campaign in a shooter. 

8 Hotline Miami. It came out on PC first I think, and I played a decent chunk of it on Vita, but still, it's one of the best games this generation, if it's your thing that is.

9 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's kind of a cheat since I was stuck with the PSP version for the longest time, but in 2008 this was my jam regardless.

10 Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Not everyone's favorite, but it's one of only 2 NFS games I've *really* gotten into.

I'm counting them as 2 different games. Having them both as #2 would cause everything else below to lose a rank making NFS #11 on your list which i will ignore when making the final list

I'm counting them as 2 different games. Having them both as #2 would cause everything else below to lose a rank making NFS #11 on your list which i will ignore when making the final list

That's fair, just throw in the first one then I guess. Honestly I preferred the second one at times, but the first is probably better just because of how unexpected it was.

Edit: Also man, I re-read my thing, and realized I've never had any direct interaction with you on here, don't take anything I say personally, like the odd fuck you in there isn't directed at you or really anyone, it's just that I talk like an asshole. Don't take me to be an asshole and if you did then I'm sorry, is what I'm getting at. I like to think I'm a nice guy but with text only it's hard to tell. Anyway, hi there!

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

:gold: 1. Batman Arkham Asylum

:gold: 2. Dead Space 2

:gold: 3. Grand Theft Auto V

:silver: 4. Rayman Legends

:silver: 5. Journey

:silver: 6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

:bronze: 7. God of War III

:bronze: 8. Borderlands 2

:bronze: 9.Deus ex Human Revolution

:bronze: 10. Puppeteer

So many games to choose from it's hard to narrow it down like this :shakefist:

• Like 1

:gold: 1.) Wolfenstein: The New Order

:gold: 2.) METAL GEAR SOLID 4

:gold: 3.) FINAL FANTASY XIII

:silver: 4. )Far Cry 3

:silver: 5.) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

:silver: 6.) Assassin Creed II

:bronze: 7.) Red Dead Redemption

:bronze: 8.) Fairy Fencer F

:bronze: 9.) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

:bronze: 10.) Modern Warfare 2

I belive that looks about right.

• Like 1

Edit: Also man, I re-read my thing, and realized I've never had any direct interaction with you on here, don't take anything I say personally, like the odd fuck you in there isn't directed at you or really anyone, it's just that I talk like an asshole. Don't take me to be an asshole and if you did then I'm sorry, is what I'm getting at. I like to think I'm a nice guy but with text only it's hard to tell. Anyway, hi there!

don't worry about it, i don't think you're an asshole.

It was all in good fun.

:gold: 1. BioShock (Survival horror revitalized. Rapture and its inhabitants were memorable, especially Sander Cohen, man that guy was sick...)

:gold: 2. Vanquish (Slick faced-paced action with a Mikami twist. The gameplay and presentation are top-notch. One of Platinum's best works.)

:gold: 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Thrilling epilogue for an amazing franchise. I had lots of fun memories playing the game.)

:silver: 4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Seeing young Drake and Sully was awesome and the ability to throw grenades back helped a lot in battles)

:silver: 5. Fallout 3 (Intriguing open-world, bizarre enemies, and fun gameplay, made Fallout 3 one of the finest PS3 games I've played.)

:silver: 6. Red Dead Redemption (An engaging story that'll hook you to the end, faithful recreation of the western times, and an awesome protagonist, what else is there to say?)

:bronze: 7. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Bloody awesome action. Raiden is 10x the badass that he already was. The bosses were inanely over-the-top.)

:bronze: 8. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Awesome 80's-styled visuals and silly humor)

:bronze: 9. L.A. Noire (Neat detective drama set in the 1940's that's filled with great cases and an open-world to explore.)

:bronze: 10. Devil May Cry 4 (It was nice seeing Dante and company again in glorious HD. The combat was greatly improved, the presentation was amazing and holds up well today. The story was good but the gameplay was king.)

It was a bot time-consuming coming up with just 10 games.

There were still unique games such as Catherine, Lolipop Chainsaw, Gran Turismo 5, etc. that I wanted to list. Nevertheless, I'm happy with what I've come up with.

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 1