Ever wanted to return to a game you've long since sold or traded?

ShadowGandalf

This happens a lot with me. I sell or trade in a game, then a few months later I start feeling like I want to play it again. But of course, I can't. It's very rare that I'd re-buy a game. I have so many I still need to play.

I remember when my brother bought Second Sight on PS2. (A psychic based game by Free Radical). He finished it, enjoyed it, then sold it. Some time later he bought it back, finished it, enjoyed it and sold it. Then some time later he bought it, finished it, enjoyed it and sold it... Then wanted it again... (Though didn't buy it a fourth time).

So. What games do you no longer own but wish you could go back to? Digital games don't count unless you no longer own the required system.

I still have a feeling to this day I shouldn't traded my Christmas present of SVR 07 of PSP when I first got the portable game back at 2009I think and it was so awesome. But now buying it again won't be worth it since it is so old that if I ever traded it GameStop won't trade PSP games anymore and as well using UMD things people don't use that anymore. I still got a PSP but I starting to feel I want to trade or sell it but I really need to clean it since it feels so dirty.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

My X-Men Origins: Wolverine copy. I gave it away to trade in for Red Dead Redemption and FFXIII. I wish I kept it long enough to get the Platinum now. Plus it was a pretty cool game with Wolverine in it.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

Nope never, I never sell games I enjoy.

My X-Men Origins: Wolverine copy. I gave it away to trade in for Red Dead Redemption and FFXIII. I wish I kept it long enough to get the Platinum now. Plus it was a pretty cool game with Wolverine in it.

Easily one of the best movie games, it was better than the actual movie imo.

Easily one of the best movie games, it was better than the actual movie imo.

It really was. Plus it didn't hold anything back with the blood and stuff. Would be cool to get another Wolverine game like that but I doubt we will.