The current news

Breakingthegreen

So today there has been some tragic events in Paris and its not hard to miss it going on if you've got social media. There has been a terrorist attack and at least 40 people are confirmed deceased.

Not only that but an earthquake will be causing a tsunami in Japan.

I made this forum purely to spread awareness of these and many other events that all have seemed to start today

• Like 4

Tonight is sad for me I just watch the new about the atack in my Hometown. 1º Charlie Hebdo and now this why is wrong with people this day It hurt me so much cause I miss my hometown and.. why cant have we live in an world we could help each other and not hated I sorry but I sad and I fell so hurted deep in my soul. But It also bad for the folks in Japan goes what wrong in this world what  did we deserved for suck thing ?

Im speechless.. Its really fucked up.. I feel so bad for France too, second time this year... My thoughts go to everyone in France and especially all the families involved. 
I feel heartbroken, Paris is such a wonderfull city been there once. Its just so hard to understand what's going on, no city or place deserves this in the entire world..

Also, I had no clue about the Japan thing, I surely hope it goes well and that a tsunami doesn't hit them, I hope everything goes fine for them I really don't want nature to harm Japan even more since last time.

I read that 100+ died and two of the terrorists did a suicide bombing to those who were held hostage, though i'm not sure if the latter is true. It's always sad to hear these news, i can't imagine what the families of the victims must be going through right now... death will never be an easy thing to handle no matter who or how the person died.

I also heard of the tsunami alert in Japan so hopefully everyone will be safe when (if) it happens.