The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

That would be an awesome thing to see. Wrestlemania should definitely end with Bryan as champion, and everyone chanting "Yes!" One of the reasons I really didn't want Bryan to become champion before Wrestlemania, is because I always assumed they were smart enough to have it happen at Wrestlemania. It would be a huge moment, and would be the perfect way to end the storyline.

Then when Bryan challenged HHH on Raw, I was just sitting there going "Huh? You're going to waste Bryan's match on HHH?" It's like they want people to walk out of the main event.

That's the thing, if WWE thinks the chants at Raw and the Royal Rumble were bad, they have seen nothing yet. That main event is going to get crapped on if they try to just make it between those two.

So if they do it the way I say then you have Bryan going clean over 3 of the biggest stars in one night and BOOM you get a huge reaction (well a huge positive reaction :P)

What they should do is have Bryan say to HHH that he has proven he is better than Orton and that the title should be his but every time he gets close the Authority gets in his way. Have HHH come out and blah blah you're not good enough and can't draw like me blah blah. Then have Bryan go "OK, if you are such hot stuff let me take you on at Wrestlemania and if I beat you I get put in to the main even where I will beat BOTH of your prodigies" Then have Bryan beat HHH at WM and then beat both Orton and Batista in a triple threat match. And the show goes off the air with a stadium of yes chants.

Instant Wrestlemania moment :)

The last thing I'm holding out hope for is them finding a way to make it a triple threat match.  If HHH and Vince are both stubborn to the point of going with Orton/Batista as the main event one of two things are gonna happen

1) Fans finally riot

2) Fans empty the building (call it a last fan standing match)

Also, even when I know it's coming (Hayman's promo made it blatantly obvious what was gonna happen and tha match has been planned for months) and I have in my head 21-0 is enough and it's time to hang it up... I still mark out every time Taker shows up. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Well my hope in Wrestlemania 30 is lost, and the only way i'd consider watching it is if they make a "Cm Punk Vs Stone Cold" match out of nowhere @ the last min. Or another Wyatts Vs Shield 2.

Honestly Tomorrow's "NXT Arrival" is going to be my WM 30 which will include:

Adrian neville Vs. Bo Dallas(Bray Wyatt's Brother/ Heel Parody of John Cena) in a Ladder Match for NXT Championship.

Paige Vs. Emma for NXT Woman's Title 

Cesaro Vs Sami Zayn(El Generico) Rematch after their last 2 out of 3 Falls match. I hope it's another 2/3 falls match again, or an Iron Man Match. Regardless if it's just a regular match , it shall be an amazing match to watch. Sami's last week promo with Cesaro really set the bar for this Rematch.

If you think i'm over-hyping this match look for yourself @ their 2/3 match.

P.S: And yes I know i just spamed the word "match" 9 times while describing the Cesaro Vs Sami Card, since i know someone is going to mention it and LoL over it, i just saved you the trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6dXWQ8T8JU

Edited by DarknessKey92

This is how I would book Wrestlemania 30 for Daniel Bryan.. He fights HHH, win or lose ( I would be shocked if HHH put him over ), then Orton defeats Batista ( no reason to give him the belt ), Orton then claims he has beaten everybody worthy of the title. Daniel Bryan's music hits and claims you never beat me without help. Hogan as host books the impromptu match, quick back and forth, Bryan hits the knee for the 1-2-3 and the SuperDome explodes in YES chants. 

This is a complete play off of Wrestlemania 9 at Caesar's Palace where Hogan came out and Yoko challenged him and Hogan won the belt.. That was one of the loudest crowd reactions to ever happen, what made it more amazing was the fact it was an outdoor venue

Daniel Bryan will have his WRESTLEMANIA moment this year without a doubt! WWE will not and can not blow this opportunity

Well I have to give it to WWE, they handled that Chicago crowd perfectly. Instead of ignoring the chants, they finally acknowledged them & the fact that Punk is gone. Starting the show with his music took so much energy out of the crowd. On top of that, the first hour had The Wyatts, The Shield, Cesaro, Lesnar, and an Usos title win.

WWE has went down hill mega this PG ere is the worst i have ever seen bringing back all the old stars just for ratings most of them dont care about the WWE only to see what they can line there pockets with eg: brock batista rock hogan

We almost had Sting vs. Undertaker for WMXXX. That woulda been better than fighting Brock. So many people chanting for Punk at his hometown this week on Raw.

what a match that would of been icon v icon . still think punk leaving is a storyline of some sort . who knows?

Has anyone bought or plan on buying the WWE Network? I'm not sure when it will be available in the UK but being a big WCW, Attitude Era fan it looks like a must have.

I watch most of the PPV's nowadays but thats all, the little TV I've seen is just awful with the exception of the Old School RAW for nostalgia reasons.

Hopefully we can get a Crow Sting vs Undertaker match at next years Mania!

Its actually spelled Wii :)

It's actually not ;)

Gotta tip my hat to the way they opened the show last night.  Chicago always provides the best crowd for an event and everyone knew they were gonna be very vocal all night about CM Punk.  Heyman's worked shoot about Punk and the way he seamlessly transitioned it into pushing the Taker/Lesnar match was pure brilliance.

The show as a whole was an A in my book.  That doesn't mean it was all good but with three hours to fill, if you can make two of them top tier then I'm willing to forgive the stumbles.  Opening was amazing, tag match kept everyone in the crowd hot and the Uso's have really stepped it up as of late, Ziggler got himself a win finally, looking like a face turn and a push for Cesaro is on the horizon, Bryan was on point as usual, even Swagger has been looking pretty good recently and a little mini-feud with Cesaro shouldbe a great way to let both go their own way in an interesting manner.  Finally, SHIELD/Wyatts was easily the match of the night and Rollins' abandonment of his team was perfect.

Only complaints I can think of are, of course, anything involving the divas (with the exception of Emma) and having to see Bryan beat down by HHH and co. for the bazillionith time to close the show.

• 3 weeks later...

So Wrestlemania is next Sunday, and here's the final card:

1. Diva Championship Invitational- AJ vs. Natalya vs. Layla vs. Funkadactyls vs. Bellas vs. Tamina vs. Rosa Mendes vs. Alica Fox vs. Eva Marie

2. Andre The Giant Battle Royal

3. Kane & New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield

4. Fatal 4 Way for Tag Titles- Usos vs. Real Americans vs. Los Matadores vs. Rybaxel

5. Daniel Bryan vs. HHH for a spot in the main event

6. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

7. Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

8. WWEWHC match- Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. ???

Pretty predictable card, but it should still be good.

I have no clue what that clusterfuck of a divas match will be, but one of the Bellas is winning.

I see Rusev winning the Andre Battle Royal.

Shield match is just filler, but at least Shield are all turning face instead of splitting up.

Usos probably win. Real Americans split up & the other 2 teams go back to jobbing.

Daniel Bryan will beat HHH, but there will probably be shenanigans.

Cena will likely "overcome the odds", but Bray needs this win to boost him as a top heel.

Undertaker wins. Rumors of Sting appearing after the match. Though I think IF it happens, it'll be on the Raw after.

Bryan wins the WWEWHC and has a great Wrestlemania moment.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

So Wrestlemania is next Sunday, and here's the final card:

1. Diva Championship Invitational- AJ vs. Natalya vs. Layla vs. Funkadactyls vs. Bellas vs. Tamina vs. Rosa Mendes vs. Alica Fox vs. Eva Marie

2. Andre The Giant Battle Royal

3. Kane & New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield

4. Fatal 4 Way for Tag Titles- Usos vs. Real Americans vs. Los Matadores vs. Rybaxel

5. Daniel Bryan vs. HHH for a spot in the main event

6. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

7. Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

8. WWEWHC match- Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. ???

Pretty predictable card, but it should still be good.

I have no clue what that clusterfuck of a divas match will be, but one of the Bellas is winning.

I see Rusev winning the Andre Battle Royal.

Shield match is just filler, but at least Shield are all turning face instead of splitting up.

Usos probably win. Real Americans split up & the other 2 teams go back to jobbing.

Daniel Bryan will beat HHH, but there will probably be shenanigans.

Cena will likely "overcome the odds", but Bray needs this win to boost him as a top heel.

Undertaker wins. Rumors of Sting appearing after the match. Though I think IF it happens, it'll be on the Raw after.

Bryan wins the WWEWHC and has a great Wrestlemania moment.

Only thing I think might be different is HHH/Daniel Bryan.  Gonna think outside the bun a bit with this one (which is wrong 100% of the time but, whatever) and say they both win somehow and both get into the title match.

On top of that, they both get a pin or submission (or one of each to make the timing easier) at the same time and the belts are de-unified.  One goes to HHH (ego served) and one goes to Daniel Bryan.  The program then moves forward with those two eventually unifying the titles again.

• Like 1

Only thing I think might be different is HHH/Daniel Bryan.  Gonna think outside the bun a bit with this one (which is wrong 100% of the time but, whatever) and say they both win somehow and both get into the title match.

On top of that, they both get a pin or submission (or one of each to make the timing easier) at the same time and the belts are de-unified.  One goes to HHH (ego served) and one goes to Daniel Bryan.  The program then moves forward with those two eventually unifying the titles again.

I was actually starting to think that would happen too. Maybe not the separation of the titles, but HHH will somehow make his way into the main event.

My Friend Invited me on Thursday, so I guess i have to watch it now. Well at least since i'll be with my friend, we will for sure be having fun. We used to due voice over commentary and just crack up...lol

I just hope Bray wyatt doesn't lose...no one has mentioned it yet, but Luke harper & Erick rowan might interfere for sure in the match(they're not in the Battle Royal if you noticed it). If Cena is able to single-handedly beat the wyatts(even if Hogan decides to run down there to save the day) I am going to be pissed. Honetly the Legacy at stake here is the Wyatts.