The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Here's some of my predications for Wrestlemania 31;

Roman Reigns defeats Brock Lesnar for WWE WHC.

Dean Ambrose defeats Seth Rollins.

Brie Bella defeats Nikki Bella for Divas championship.

Sting defeats Triple H.

Daniel Bryan defeats Kane.

My prediction for the final 5 superstars in the Royal Rumble;

Roman Reigns.

Daniel Bryan.

Dolph Ziggler.

Randy Orton.

Dean Ambrose.

Edited by Bigfoot

Here's some of my predications for Wrestlemania 31;

Roman Reigns defeats Brock Lesnar for WWE WHC.

Dean Ambrose defeats Seth Rollins.

Brie Bella defeats Nikki Bella for Divas championship.

Sting defeats Triple H.

Daniel Bryan defeats Kane.

My prediction for the final 5 superstars in the Royal Rumble;

Roman Reigns.

Daniel Bryan.

Dolph Ziggler.

Randy Orton.

Dean Ambrose.

Orton more than likely omitted from the Rumble due to a deviated septum that had been discovered after he'd wrestled a few house shows the days following Christmas.

Last I heard, he was getting surgery for it, but that may have not even happened yet -- and I doubt they want him to risk respiratory health with the PPV being two weeks away.

Sure, I'd like to see Orton come back, but this more than likely explains why they decided to bring Daniel Bryan back to feud with Kane before the Royal Rumble, as Orton had been successfully feuding with Kane during the house shows (with positive crowd response).

• Like 1

So now there are some rumors that Cena will win the WWE title at the Royal Rumble, and Reigns will win the Rumble. I seriously hope this isn't where they are going, that would be awful.

The only scenario that I could see happening, that would be worse, would be a Cena victory and The Rock being a surprise entrant to win the Rumble.

I'm still sticking to my predictions about Wrestlemania, but after the Rollins/Lesnar stuff on Raw, I'm not so sure.

• Like 1

I've been a fan since the Monday Night Wars Era, but it has gone down as far as entertainment.   One thing I'm most disappointed by is the lack of strong female wrestlers.  Natalya can wrestle, but they don't use her like they should.   Also, this Authority thing is drawing upon the old scheme of The Corporation and it's a little dull.   I am most impressed by Ambrose, Reigns, and the Usos.  

Actually they are think of make Rollins champion after the triple threat, in another words Cena wins the triple threat then Rollins cash-in with the Autorithy help, or Brock Lesnar. After this I don't know who's gonna win the Rumble. It may be Cena, Reigns or Daniel Bryan. I just think If they put Reigns as the winner, It may be like Batista past year. Crowd will booing the shit of it. It could be good for Reigns, but for what is proposal not. 

Did you guys watch NJPW? I was think of making a thread of it.

Edited by Atlas

So I was talking with a friend about the Rumble, and I just thought of something. Sting will likely interfere in the WWE title match. Sting screws Rollins out of a victory, to piss off HHH. Lesnar precedes to beat Cena?

Anything that doesn't cause a Cena/Reigns Wm title match sounds great to me.

• Like 1

But who else could they get to induct him. I mean you would have to be a Genius to think of anyone else :)

Anyone else would've been a better choice. I'd go as far as saying that even Hornswoggle would've been a better choice, Anyone but Hogan. Seriously, think Savage would approve?

Anyone else would've been a better choice. I'd go as far as saying that even Hornswoggle would've been a better choice, Anyone but Hogan. Seriously, think Savage would approve?

Sorry, I meant that as a joke. Macho's brother (the Genius) is still alive and would be a great person to induct him

• Like 1

After seeing Rollins and Heyman do their thing on RAW it seems inevitable that they pair up and pull a ruse to take Brock out either at or by Wrestlemania.  Pairing Heyman with a guy to elevate him seems to not work well, but when he's paired with an established guy like Rollins, it would be magic.  

Daniel Bryan gets his closure by taking out the authority (which I believe is the only reason they came back) and Rollins moves on to his next "what can you do for me" guy in Heyman and the two can feud up to and post WM.