The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

If you guys haven't seen it yet you must check out NXT Takeover Rival, It is yet another outstanding NXT PPV with solid matches throughout the whole PPV :D

Great matches, with shitty endings.

Honestly, the main event looked like it ended because they had no idea what to do; I can only assume that Zayn legitimately hurt himself. Otherwise, they just repeated Summerslam for no fucking reason.

Also, the Women's match was awesome -- but the finish looked like it was pulled out of their asses.

Great matches, with shitty endings.

Honestly, the main event looked like it ended because they had no idea what to do; I can only assume that Zayn legitimately hurt himself. Otherwise, they just repeated Summerslam for no fucking reason.

Also, the Women's match was awesome -- but the finish looked like it was pulled out of their asses.

A reason could be to build Owens as an unstoppable monster like Lesnar.  Doing it the same way is lame but if the end result helps build Owens ASAP then I'm all for it.  I heard of a couple returns on NXT that made my ears perk up too.

Edited by skidmarkgn

I just feel it's a bad decision when you don't need that particular direction for someone like Kevin Owens. Him and Zayn have a well known history of great matches, and honestly that's what I was expecting. But instead, we have storyline supercede actually wrestling performance.

Please elaborate, sir. :)

Ambrose seems to be the most real out of all the stars - Rollins and Reigns just seem to be utter gimmicks, its not them, its who they are being made to be by the WWE (Everything is character driven in the WWE, however, to me at least, its more evident that they are acting) The most successful stars have taken parts of their real personalities (ala Austin, Rock, Triple H etc) and Ambrose seems to be the same, the guy is willing to put his body on the line to entertain, which says more than any stupid scripted gimmick.

Darren Young makes his first TV appearance in days thanks to being pulled from the card in the Middle East (performing in an area that was considered heavily anti-homosexual).
Nice compensation, I'd say. Though I do find it funny, as he was supposed to resurface as Adam Rose's Bunny to take revenge over Titus O'Neil (whom he briefly teamed up with tonight).

Overall, a good Monday Night RAW.

8/10 -- with the exception of the sheer existence of the Bella Twins.

Is this just a simple tag team break up story, or does WWE have bigger and better things planned for Co....emmmmmm... I mean stardust?

I hope this will lead to a match between them at WM. I read a couple of years ago that Dustin campaigned for a match with his brother at WM, and things finally look like they're heading in that direction.

But I hope that they return Cody back to himself after, with random appearances or matches with him as Stardust now and then. xD

RAW seemed to be booked so well last night with everything doing what was needed to sell the upcoming PPV Fast Lane.... It has me thinking was something changed in the creative last night :)

I would assume they're pulling out all the stops right now to try and push Fastlane as a big deal.  It's the last PPV before the big one and it's airing during another free month.  Hopefully by trying to use it as a selling point for the network they'll cut down on the dirty finishes, aside from Cena/Rusev of course, that has a Cena win by Rusev being DQ'd written all over it.

I also just read that Samoa Joe is done with TNA... c'mooooooooooooooooooooooooon NXT!!

Edited by skidmarkgn

I am searching for a skit where kelly kelly (i believe it was kelly kelly) comes out of the shower and bumps into some kids mom, she then goes tot alk to Kofi kingston about she needing a massage. then a kid and john cena reading a newspaper, i don't remember what the kid said but then cena said "Ah come on!" i believe he said that something was cancelled, the skit gave me shits and giggles and i can't find it if anyone is a truly awesome captain and knows what i am talking about then you are a god. 

• Like 1