The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

After finally watching Smackdown today I'm about 90% convinced that Shawn Michaels will show up at some point during the Bryan/Cena match and HBK/HHH/Bryan are going to run together as some sort of anti-establishment group of... I don't know... degenerates :eyebrow:

Hmm never thought about HBK getting involved, interesting. I do think HHH will get involved somehow, maybe he won't allow Orton to cash in just to make Vince angry.

Saw it a while back, yeah, he will no doubt be pushed to the moon now due to all the media this guy is bringing in, I like the guy, he is entertaining and a hard worker, but it's a shame that the reason he will get pushed is because he came out and now everyone is covering this.  Either way, he will be making "millions of dollars"!!  Soon enough.

Yeah and I hate to think that the only reason he came out was just for the push. Knowing the WWe they will find a way to be completely tasteless with this angle. I mean I think GLAAD might want to remember WWE's past dealings with homosexuality before they give their support to them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u8uHOUfMaY

Yeah and I hate to think that the only reason he came out was just for the push. Knowing the WWe they will find a way to be completely tasteless with this angle. I mean I think GLAAD might want to remember WWE's past dealings with homosexuality before they give their support to them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u8uHOUfMaY

I miss these days =/  And being as WWE is now PG, I don't think they would do anything tasteless, back then of course, but I think this will be good PR for them.

Edited by drummerklg

I knew it we all did yep k:SJlabdgvnar;wlbh;eo/bnlar m./gkj.zhvj ljB.FJN/B;L DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANDY CASHED THE MONEY IN THE BANK AFTER TRIPLE H PEDEGRE DANIAL BRIAN BLEH HULKSMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE WAY HE WON WAS LIKE NO ONE EXPECT IT I GIVE IN PROPS BUT THAT HAPPENED yep got so into it and had to use caps for it 

Great pay per view, Brock vs punk was fantastic.  The whole show was rather predictable, but, it was still great to watch.  HHH staying in the ring for 5 minutes while Bryan celebrated easily gave away that he was going to do something, but it was awesome to see HHH go heel.  Much better as a heel, always was.  Tomorrow when raw starts, I would mark out if I heard, evolution is a mystery..  It would be great to see a huge Mcmahon/HHH faction as well.

Edited by drummerklg

Word going around is that Paul Heyman has a new client.   It's not a guy though, it's a Paul Heyman girl.  Who else would fit together with Heyman?  An anti-diva!!  Paige just turned 21 saturday, so she can go on the road now.  I have the biggest smile on my face right now.  I haven't been this excited for RAW in a long time.   Today is going to feel like an attitude era RAW, or a ruthless aggression RAW. 

paige_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

• Like 1

Word going around is that Paul Heyman has a new client.   It's not a guy though, it's a Paul Heyman girl.  Who else would fit together with Heyman?  An anti-diva!!  Paige just turned 21 saturday, so she can go on the road now.  I have the biggest smile on my face right now.  I haven't been this excited for RAW in a long time.   Today is going to feel like an attitude era RAW, or a ruthless aggression RAW. 

paige_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

I really hope this is true, Paige is awesome, I've been waiting for her to get called up.

Paul Heyman girl huh?  Paige would be awesome but she's not on Total Divas so she'll never get showcased :P  Hello Eva Marie.

In all seriousness though, Paige would be awesome... although I'm not sure how over she could be as a heel.

RAW's over now and all I can say is, out with Sin Cara (looks like broken fingers) and in with Primo and Epico as... LOS MATADORES!!!  The Bryan/Orton/HHH... etc etc angle looks like it'll be fun.  Normally I don't like too many people involved in a single angle but this one is just screaming for Shawn Michaels to be a part of it. 

Hopefully they'll get Bray in there with someone who can work a better match than they've had so far, and soon.  We all know what he's capable of and his main roster matches so far just seem off, which is great way to have a mediocre career.  The people who don't watch NXT and aren't familiar with him are gonna lose interest and he's gonna be stuck in Koslov/Fandango/Tensai territory which would be an absolute travesty.

Edited by skidmarkgn

As much as we all may disapprove of 'John Cena being face of company'. We all must respect that he really has deserved this time off after working through an amazing match and agreeing to go into the match injured :) feel sorry for the poor guy as this is something he loves :) 

(Not A John Cena Fan But Respect for the man for giving everything he has in him for us :D

elbow.jpg

Exit John Cena, Enter Randy Orton

I like and respect John Cena, he shows up every week. I just wish he was more like he was in 2003-2006. John Cena had more attitude back then, well the whole company had more attitude. John Cena gets booed and he just smiles. I hope Cena gets well and comes back with an attitude adjustment. Like he shaves his head bald, wears a leather vest, drinks beer, gets a tattoo of the state of Massachusetts on his leg, and opens up a can of whoop ass. jk

You don't boo CM Punk, he's not John Cena, he'll drop a pipebomb on you.

Sounding like one of the possible plans for the immediate future is to pair Bryan, Punk and Heyman up against the McMahons and Orton.  Punk will join because he was once "held down" the same way Bryan is now and Heyman will bury the hatchet with Punk because the only thing he "hates" more is the Mcmahons.  Personally, I'd love it if that's the plan they go with.  Right now there's no scenario to realistically see Bryan winning this war and it needs to be remedied, soon.  Like next week.

So who else got to see the 2 out of 3 falls match between Cesaro and Zayn?  Every time those two get in the ring together they seem to put on a 5-star clinic.  The finish was one of the best finishes I've seen ever.  Cesaro deserves to be working the top of the main roster card and Zayn should easily be on the short-list to be called up sooner than later.

Alexander Rusev looks like he could be a guy with a future as well.  He needs some time for sure but in a year or two he could be a valuable asset.

Right now NXT is my #2 WWE show, I look forward to it more than Smackdown.