The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I tried Immortals out back when it launched. It plays pretty much exactly like the Injustice: Gods Among Us app. It's only weird because there isn't an actual Mortal Kombat style WWE game. Where as the Injustice app was made to go with the Injustice game, and unlocked stuff for you in game (exclusive costumes mostly).

I liked it, but I can only focus on one WWE mobile game at once, and WWE Supercard is too addictive.

John Cena is having surgery on a torn rotator cuff Thursday and will miss Wrestlemania 32

I just read this. That is HUGE

http://pwinsider.com/article/98849/another-major-wwe-injury-throws-wrestlemania-plans-out-the-window.html?p=1

So we are out, John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Sting, Nikki Bella and Rock isn't wrestling...hmm :| That is a bit of star power down the tubes.

The good news is Zach Ryder might get another Wrestlemania match.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I just read this. That is HUGE

http://pwinsider.com/article/98849/another-major-wwe-injury-throws-wrestlemania-plans-out-the-window.html?p=1

So we are out, John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Sting, Nikki Bella and Rock isn't wrestling...hmm :| That is a bit of star power down the tubes.

The good news is Zach Ryder might get another Wrestlemania match.

So they were seriously going to go with Undertaker vs Cena at WM32? What possible reason would those two fight?

:)

You know alot of that wasn't too bad, but I still find it odd that of all people to to battle Undertaker in his last match would be Cena. In my opinion, Undertaker's last match should have happened with Bray Wyatt, before he and the entire Wyatt family became deflated and started getting stale like they are now. I think the ship has sailed. The only plausible opponent now for Undertaker's last match would be...Kane. 

And all the greats go out on a loss. Just the way it is. It was heartbreaking to see Ric Flair's last match. but it was time.

You know alot of that wasn't too bad, but I still find it odd that of all people to to battle Undertaker in his last match would be Cena. In my opinion, Undertaker's last match should have happened with Bray Wyatt, before he and the entire Wyatt family became deflated and started getting stale like they are now. I think the ship has sailed. The only plausible opponent now for Undertaker's last match would be...Kane. 

And all the greats go out on a loss. Just the way it is. It was heartbreaking to see Ric Flair's last match. but it was time.

Yeah I really like Adam of What Culture.

The main problem with WWE is they haven't built anyone else. You mentioned Bray Wyatt, he would have been perfect person to end the streak (if it hadn't already been broken) but imagine if Kevin Owens was built as an unstoppable force. Imagine if he DIDN"T LOSE to Cena twice in a row. He would have been a great adversary for Taker.

No, they are out of top names at the top and I really don't know whom will face Taker this Mania.

Well, according to WON, Sasha Banks is out with an undisclosed injury as well. No news yet on if she'll miss Wrestlemania, but it's yet another hit to WWE. We're 8 days into 2016, what the fuck is happening?

The only positive about this is that she can have a good comeback as The Boss, and ditch Team B.A.D.

• Like 1

Well, according to WON, Sasha Banks is out with an undisclosed injury as well. No news yet on if she'll miss Wrestlemania, but it's yet another hit to WWE. We're 8 days into 2016, what the fuck is happening?

The only positive about this is that she can have a good comeback as The Boss, and ditch Team B.A.D.

Team B.A.D. sucks. It feels like Sasha is being a bit weighed down by it. Why not let her go solo? I haven't seen enough out of her to jump on her bandwagon yet, but I do know that Team Bad is a sinking ship. Not big into Naomi, but I hope Tamina becomes more than what she is and has been. The Divas division needs a bad ass chick kicking ass. I like Paige, that would be a decent rivalry I think.

AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn or another NXT superstar to win the Royal Rumble can we imagine :') (Will also accept Kevin Owens)

Just seeing them in the Royal Rumble would be amazing, especially AJ Styles. As for who's going to win the Rumble this year. I couldn't even guess and it's for Roman's WWE title. Edited by EmmettXIV

Just seeing them in the Royal Rumble would be amazing, especially AJ Styles. As for who's going to win the Rumble this year. I couldn't even guess and it's for Roman's WWE title.

can you imagine the pop if one of those came out at 30 and won, how dumbstruck the crowd would be and how much it would excel their wwe career

Bryan returning and winning would also be great

Maybe they just should drop the Wrestlemania match with Undertaker routine?

Its kind of pointless now that the streak is broken.

I know what you mean, did anyone care for Wyatt vs Undertaker at wrestlemania, sure he'll put on a good match but it doesn't have the same aura as it used to

As for who's going to win the Rumble this year. I couldn't even guess and it's for Roman's WWE title.

That right there is why I like the idea of the match being for the title so much.  The results could end up being more stupid booking decisions for sure but the build is wide open.  No one really knows what's gonna happen.

• Like 2

Who thinks a possible CM Punk return at Royal Rumble is going to happen? Let's face it: WWE needs names, and besides for Daniel Bryan, could you imagine the electricity from a CM Punk pop? He quit at a Royal rumble, he returns at a Royal rumble. Not much of a CM Punk guy, personally the guy sounds like a total dick outside of the ring, but you can't deny his star status and talent.

Who thinks a possible CM Punk return at Royal Rumble is going to happen? Let's face it: WWE needs names, and besides for Daniel Bryan, could you imagine the electricity from a CM Punk pop? He quit at a Royal rumble, he returns at a Royal rumble. Not much of a CM Punk guy, personally the guy sounds like a total dick outside of the ring, but you can't deny his star status and talent.

Isn't he doing UFC now or did he get crushed into the ground?

I know what you mean, did anyone care for Wyatt vs Undertaker at wrestlemania, sure he'll put on a good match but it doesn't have the same aura as it used to

It just feels pointless now. The Wyatt match feels like something that was hastily put together when WWE remembered Undertaker is a thing. His matches aren't a spectacle anymore because there is nothing really at stake, and they can't use the match to propel anybody to new levels because once again, the stakes are gone.

If he retires he should retire at Survival Series IMO.

Punk is under contract to UFC so that is never happening.

No it is more likely we get AJ Syles at the Rumble

if they wanna bring AJ Styles in they gotta bring Finn and other bullet club members aswell seems unfair if they leave Finn in NXT

Well they already have Finn's "Balor Club" logo and stuff set up. Which was meant to be a Bullet Club reference anyway (Finn being the leader before Styles). Now that Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are supposedly coming over, I can see NXT getting an actual Bullet Club reunion under the Balor Club name.

I think AJ will go solo on the main roster. Because if not, who becomes the new leader? AJ is a huge name, but so is Balor. It's called Balor Club, would they want AJ playing second fiddle to Balor in NXT?

As for Nakamura, I can see him skipping NXT as well. Unless he goes there for a few months, to get adjusted (like Owens did). But with the current lack of star power for Wrestlemania, I can see them bring Nakamura straight to the main roster. Possibly give him Bryan as an opponent, since Bryan has been saying he wants to wrestle Nakamura anyway, and if WWE didn't clear him that he would leave to NJPW just for the match.

Well they already have Finn's "Balor Club" logo and stuff set up. Which was meant to be a Bullet Club reference anyway (Finn being the leader before Styles). Now that Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are supposedly coming over, I can see NXT getting an actual Bullet Club reunion under the Balor Club name.

I think AJ will go solo on the main roster. Because if not, who becomes the new leader? AJ is a huge name, but so is Balor. It's called Balor Club, would they want AJ playing second fiddle to Balor in NXT?

As for Nakamura, I can see him skipping NXT as well. Unless he goes there for a few months, to get adjusted (like Owens did). But with the current lack of star power for Wrestlemania, I can see them bring Nakamura straight to the main roster. Possibly give him Bryan as an opponent, since Bryan has been saying he wants to wrestle Nakamura anyway, and if WWE didn't clear him that he would leave to NJPW just for the match.

Oh yeah...Bryan needs one of these after his neck problems xD

iOFBz5cQ4ENQk.gif

Daniel Bryan... He just feels so deflated now. I mean what would he even do now? The guy is a 3 time champion, and couldn't have one decent title reign. Being stripped twice, and then having to surrender it after WM30 because of injury. Then has another WM moment with the Intercontinental Title at WM31, just to once again surrender it due to injury. The guy is way too injury prone and because of that it makes him unreliable for any wrestling company to trust him to carry the company banner. 

Just my opinion, but I believe WWE is smart to keep Bryan off camera. No point in getting the fans all riled up and excited again for a Yes Movement revival when Daniel Bryan is just going to get injured again. Besides, if they bring Bryan back now, it will totally derail and overshadow everything WWE has done to get the audience behind Roman Reigns.