The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Raw had it's ups and downs, one vs all was good in theory bad in practise, glad to see kalisto win a title (haven't watched smackdown but I already heard^^).

NXT was good as usual even though in my eyes it's almost certain that Sami Zayn will be #1 contender and win. The audience ruined the surprise (I mean i had guessed already but still) of the divas battle royal. Good to see they're keeping Carmella face instead of the best friend heel turn (see Kevin Owens, Paige & Charlotte). Seems like possible foul play from Asuka, could be interesting.

So with the rumble coming up we should place a little bet on the winner :). Now I don't mean guessing the actual winner (because that choice comes down to 2 people) but instead guessing the entrance number of the winner :D. After the Rumble come back here and if someone guessed the number everyone has to LIKE their Post where they guessed the number (that will be the winning prize)

1 Splathew

2 vfc2012setubal

11 HaSoOoN-MHD

13 darkamdusias

17 KitsuneChaos

18 Dr_Mayus

19 Suicide_Tortuga

20 Razza

21 jackmadrox, SkyesUnholy

23 Predrag-K

24 Juzota

25 GoldenShaka

28 skidmarkgn

30 m0nst3rG4m3r007

I am guessing Brock comes in at 18 and suplexes everyone in the ring out all at once

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I'm guessing the 2nd 6  :P

In all seriousness though, I'll go #28.

Hmm, Royal Rumble ...

25 Doctor, 25, that's the number ;)

BTW Dr, you have two number six.

I will also guess the first one to be eliminated, number 7 :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about :ninja:

Also for everyone I decided on the prize. If someone guesses the right number, we all have to LIKE their post. It is not much of a prize but that person will get a lot of LIKES :)

So Roman Reigns first in the ring, I could swear that Big Show some days ago said that he was going to be first entry for Royal Rumble.

Oh well, let's hope to have a good show on Sunday.

No Big Show said he would be first to enter the Rumble. Meaning he was the first named participant.