Mission 100%: All Telltale Episodic Titles

I completely missed it because I couldn't find it here and assumed it had no trophies. Yes, I'll add it to the list.

Awesome!  And if I didn't know the game existed I would have missed it too.  Not sure why they needed to shorten the name for the trophy list.  Probably due to length, but yeah, thanks for adding it in!  Sadly it's the only TTG game I don't own on PS3 (and it's one of the best, IMO) :P

I love telltale games  :wub: 

So far I have:

The Walking Dead Season 1

-PS4

-PS3

-PSVITA

The Walking Dead Season 2

-PS4

-PS3

The Wolf Among Us

-PS3

Game of Thrones

-PS4

Tales from the Borderlands

-PS4

Back to the Future

-PS3

I'm planning to get all the episodes for JURASSIC PARK (as soon as I see them on sale) and TWAU (PS4)-GoT (PS3)-TftB (PS3) in the future.

I've currently got 8 of these titles, my second account, AKA the one that's not flagged, will pop the 6 of those 8 with plats for the Platinum Rain day, but if I'm gonna be replaying Walking Dead 1 I'll do Walking Dead 2 as well so all 8 should be done soon on TheKrisArmy's account. Sam and Max I probably won't do though, so with that in mind, TheKrisArmy will soon have

Walking Dead 1

Walking Dead 2

Back to the Future

Wolf Among Us

Game of Thrones

Tales from the Borderlands

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

Do you think we kinda need to talk?

lolwut no

Am I allowed to call these threads retarded?

lolwut yes

Are there other people that do that? :P I do it because of some weird inside joke with myself.

Yes, superbuu3 (forever) and lilly (a week ago?) have done it before too. I think it works like a "read this before you go full retarded/FAQ" kind of thing, Eff.

Certain factors? Are you trying to blame us after all?

No, as I said, this isn't the fault of one specific person or group, it's more of a vicious circle;

Can I ask stupid questions that have already be answered?

Yes, because no matter what I write someone will always choose to just not read a thing

EDIT: I would like to join, but I won't. The moment I step into this, my OCD would kick in and I would feel like doing all these games and HELL NO I'm not doing CSI. Interested in playing all Monkey Island and Sam and Max though.

Edited by TheYuriG

It's kind of hard to call them "Frequently Asked" Questions when none of them have been asked even a single time, by anyone, ever. :lol:

Better safe than sorry, no? :P

Damon, you should add something like "i'll add games to the post as they are released" or something to avoid these 'suggestions'. Good thing in this thread is that you don't lose your spot on the hall of fame once a new game gets released, you just lose full completion, just like it happens when you platinum a game and then dlc is released for the first time.

Edited by TheYuriG

It's kind of hard to call them "Frequently Asked" Questions when none of them have been asked even a single time, by anyone, ever. :lol:

They are so frequently asked nobody has a chance to ask them before they are already answered due to how frequently they will otherwise be asked. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Like 1

Add me to this please. So far I have 100%/Plats in:

A-sides:

The Wolf Among Us

The Walking Dead: Season 1

The Walking Dead: Season 2

B-sides:

Back To The Future

CSI

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space

Strong Bad

Tales Of Monkey Island

I'll get in on this action! I'm currently in the 8 game category, but that will increase shortly.

The Walking Dead S1

The Walking Dead S2

The Wolf Among Us

Back to the Future

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Jurassic Park

Tales of Monkey Island

Commenting in the thread more than once without stating your intentions of joining or not earns you automatic placement in a special club within this event.