Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

So I just noticed I am almost proven right... Timesplitters next please...

photo-72625.jpg?_r=1385385647 Posted by Milkyray on 16 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

there are a lot of topics exactly like this one around... that being said: Timesplitters series, Dark Cloud & Dark Chronicle, Rogue Galaxy and Final Fantasy XII. 

Of course Timesplitters 4 and a new Rogue Galaxy or Dark Cloud would be even better... 
Edited by Milkyray

So I just noticed I am almost proven right... Timesplitters next please...

photo-72625.jpg?_r=1385385647 Posted by Milkyray on 16 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

there are a lot of topics exactly like this one around... that being said: Timesplitters series, Dark Cloud & Dark Chronicle, Rogue Galaxy and Final Fantasy XII. 

Of course Timesplitters 4 and a new Rogue Galaxy or Dark Cloud would be even better... 

So you predicted many of those games and they became true? wow.

Please use your magic and predict some horror games like Fatal Frame or Silent Hill <3 I will honestly buy them Day 1 if they get released. Please Sony make it happen!

• Like 1

Burnout 3: Takedown

Devil May Cry

Mortal Kombat: Deception

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Need for Speed Underground 2

Shadow of Colossus

SoulCalibur 3

Sonic Heroes

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

Here is my wish list: 

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy XII

Persona 3 FES

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

.hack//Infection

.hack//Mutation

.hack//Outbreak

.hack//Quarantine

.hack//frägment

.hack//G.U. Rebirth

.hack//G.U. Reminisce

.hack//G.U. Redemption

Onimusha: Warlords

Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

• Like 1

Black

Bully Scholarship Edition

Hulk

Indigo Prophecy 

Manhunt

Max Payne

Medal of Honor Frontline

Metal Gear Solid 2:  Sons of Liberty

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)

Shellshock Nam 67'

Silent Hill 2

Simpsons Hit & Run

Spiderman (2002)

Vietcong

You might have good luck with Max Payne: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33194-max-payne-rated-for-ps4-1080p-and-trophies

It was leaked some weeks ago on a rating website, let's hope they release it soon!

• Like 1

250px-Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg

256px-Indiana_Jones_and_the_Emperor%27s_

!!e!VYQw!2M~$(KGrHqQOKjoE0bpp9RZjBNP4WWN

!!e!VHtg!mM~$(KGrHqF,!ikE0G0JNUQdBNP4FrL

Driver_-_Parallel_Lines_Coverart.jpg

250px-Bardstalebox.jpg

I Don't really know what was on PS2 but these I played on Xbox and would love to play them again (bard's tale I have on android but don't like the touch screen controls)

there are many masterpieces on the ps2, obviously more than there were on xbox (and that's why the ps2 was the best selling console of its generation, just like with the ps4 in this one), i suggest you to look up some lists or videos on youtube and you will surely find many gems that will catch your attention. personally let's hope sony will release more PS2 horror games in the future, but i will happy to have any other non-horror game of my wish list too.

Edited by smellslikejavier

• 2 weeks later...

there are many masterpieces on the ps2, obviously more than there were on xbox (and that's why the ps2 was the best selling console of its generation, just like with the ps4 in this one), i suggest you to look up some lists or videos on youtube and you will surely find many gems that will catch your attention. personally let's hope sony will release more PS2 horror games in the future, but i will happy to have any other non-horror game of my wish list too.

Every console has its own exclusive little gems, but I agree I think the PS2 was the most successful of its time because of the great franchises and games that came out for it, even if it was the most weak hardware-wise of all them in that era it managed to become the most successful one, well it's one of the most successful from all generations, together with the Wii (not counting the DS/3DS because I'm talking about main consoles).

Getting back to topic, I'm sad that after 3 weeks Sony didn't released a new PS2 game yet (only a GTA Trilogy pack this week), and this doesn't have anything to do with something like sales because I know they are selling good on the Store. I don't know maybe the trophy thing takes a little while longer to implement or they try to not release all of them so soon to not over saturate the Store with them.

Tony Hawk 4 would be absolutely amazing and basically every beat em up like the Street Fighter Alpha or Samurai Shodown Anthology. (Luckily Last Blade 2 comes for Ps4 :yay: :yay: :yay: )

I also don't get why Garou Mark of the Wolves hasn't been ported yet. It's out since a long time for Xbox, so where is our version?