Wat

Tristan1138

You missed an opportunity to make some money. The same thing happened to me when the Wii U first released, I went to pick up my pre-ordered console and a woman was in there trying to buy one for her sons. GameStop only had enough to satisfy their pre-order customers so she couldn't buy one. She saw me pay for mine and when I was heading to my truck she flagged me down and offered to buy it for more than I had just bought it for. $100 more, if I recall correctly. That is a deal I gladly accepted and you probably could've done the same thing. Then you could've waited a few days, bought the game and still have some money left over.  B)

Parker

Oh god lol, thats clever i totally should have done that cause these people looked desperate to get the game

Same thing happened to me once. I went to buy a copy of Black Ops II a couple months after release. There was one copy left and I grabbed it first. Some 10 year old started screaming and his mom asked me to give it to him. I said no and went to check out, and the ♥ called me a bitch. I got mad ans said "Listen up bitch. First come, first serve!"

I'm not giving up a game just cuz someone else wants it.

• Like 2

Same thing happened to me once. I went to buy a copy of Black Ops II a couple months after release. There was one copy left and I grabbed it first. Some 10 year old started screaming and his mom asked me to give it to him. I said no and went to check out, and the ♥ called me a bitch. I got mad ans said "Listen up bitch. First come, first serve!"

I'm not giving up a game just cuz someone else wants it.

Ive seen many parents who act entitled and expect you to do what they say cause they have a kid, its very pathetic

I always wondered what I would do in that situation. I would probably just let her carry on, and then say "Well, you can just order it online you know." Still, you did work for it so I say it was yours and you did the right thing.

You missed an opportunity to make some money. The same thing happened to me when the Wii U first released, I went to pick up my pre-ordered console and a woman was in there trying to buy one for her sons. GameStop only had enough to satisfy their pre-order customers so she couldn't buy one. She saw me pay for mine and when I was heading to my truck she flagged me down and offered to buy it for more than I had just bought it for. $100 more, if I recall correctly. That is a deal I gladly accepted and you probably could've done the same thing. Then you could've waited a few days, bought the game and still have some money left over.  B)

Parker

I can't believe people doing this. I remember when the Wii-U came out people were begging me to call around and find them one or offering me 50$ to call them when one came in (something I never accepted). I kept telling them "come back in February we will have tons of them" but NOPE they needed one now and I am sure they went on eBAY or bought them from resellers for double what they are worth and we all know how rare the Wii-U was after launch :P

If more people could just tell their kids to calm the fuck down we will get it when we get it, then everyone would save so much money ^_^

Isn't that game M rated? Kids shouldn't be playing it anyways.

I really wouldn't have paid her any attention.. Seriously I would havd been out of that section as soon as I found what I wanted and either paying or in another one before they even noticed who took the last copy.

(I Posted this on Reddit so some of you may have seen it)

So where i live, on the day after black friday walmart still has deals on everything including video games. I had money saved up for this day so i can buy cheap games cause unlike most teenagers i cant ask mom and dad for money i have to find work among relatives for money and i had a list of games marked down that i wanted. All the games on my list besides Dying Light were all gone so i grab that and this kid near me gets all upset because i grabbed the one and only copy for the ps4. His mother near him asks me if i could give her son the copy of the game, as politely as possible i denied the request and she got all pissy with me and called me an asshole. I apologize if Rant wasnt the place for this but hell it was kinda irritating someone thought i should give someone something only for the fact that they are kid and want the damn thing.

You shouldn't feel pissy. You worked your ass off for that game and snagged it first. That woman has no right to verbally attack you just because her son (who probably wasn't even old enough to play it) got all pissy. I say don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the fun game.

You shouldn't feel pissy. You worked your ass off for that game and snagged it first. That woman has no right to verbally attack you just because her son (who probably wasn't even old enough to play it) got all pissy. I say don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the fun game.

this encounter doesnt bother me i find it very hilarious lol