Project Platinum: Capcom Fighters

ExHaseo

Kan i still join? if kan, im a scrub :D

Super Street Fighter 4 (ps3)

Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike

Darkstalkers Resurrection 

Oh yeah, I'm a scrub! I have three done (Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Online Edition) + I guess I get the emblems for Marvel vs. Capcom Origins AND Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Yay! :D

I've added you both!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another Family Man here I got 13 trophies in Street Fighter V........... 

One can dream about moving on up but the reality is I'll probably never be good enough to be anything but a Family Man :P

Added!

Hmm, I have 100% in SF3: Online Edition, which is the only game you have listed... but then again, I also have 100% in MVC:Origins and MVC2...

... so where does that put me??

That makes you a Family Man with two fancy emblems. I don't officially include MvC:O or MvC2 because they were delisted, and I think it'd be pretty unfair to include them when they can't be bought anymore.

Hey , i dont want to be picky but is there a reason for all hall of fame list beeing outside of the Spoiler tag? xD

sadly i cant join , im pretty bad in fighting games , except tekken maybe.

That's weird. The whole thread's formatting suddenly got screwed up somehow. I fixed it though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a question:

Is this thread not a Project 100%? I don't know if the most 100% are already the platinum. I am getting soon my SSFIV plat and I want to go after that to SFV. Not sure if I want the Ultra DLC thought. Just asking ;)

From what I know if the game has a platinum trophy it is not required to have 100% in this game.

Edited by Neku-tan

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...