Christmas 2015 - Post what you got

Property_Damage

Merry Christmas everyone

I just thought I would share what I got for Christmas this year and thought maybe some of you would like to do the same

Anyways, I got:

2x $100 master card gift cards

2x $100 Stop and Shop gift cards (local grocery store)

1x $100 Big Y gift card (local grocery store)

Red DS4

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3

dbkP774.jpg

• Like 4

Merry Christmas everyone

I just thought I would share what I got for Christmas this year and thought maybe some of you would like to do the same

Anyways, I got:

2x $100 master card gift cards

2x $100 Stop and Shop gift cards (local grocery store)

1x $100 Big Y gift card (local grocery store)

Red DS4

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3dbkP774.jpg

They gave you a grocery store gift card? Hmm .. never seen anyone asking nor getting one of those for christmas :-\

Well I got some badass Star Wars pajamas as my Christmas Eve gift. The shirt is black with the logo in white on the front, and it's covered in stars (actual stars not the cartoony kind). The pants feature Kylo Ren (mask, and holding his saber ), First Order stormtroopers, Rey, Poe, Fin, Starkiller Base, X-Wings, TIE fighters, BB-8, Han, and TFA logo. I'll update with my Christmas Day presents.

• Like 3

I got a Piplup plushie from my sister, a Yaoi-related giant poster (i always wanted one of those), a i-love-you hand made card from my little brother and the second most treasured gift..a hug from my twin brother who is leaving in Jan.

And the best for the last, my boyfriend gave me a special gift along with a $100 PSN card slipped in.

I hope everyone had a blast because this was by far the best christmas i've had so far ^_^

• Like 1

Some of you really got a lot of stuff :D The most I got was a shaving machine. Thanks Santa, I already know I need to shave you bearded cu**  :lol: Also, my mom didn't know what to buy me and I said she could buy me a game, but she said I was 25 years old, not a child, so she bought me underwear. Because nothing screams adulthood more than your mom buying you a new pair of undies.

My girlfriend will probably get me something great thought ... I wrote this just to brag that I have a girlfriend, yes :D

• Like 3

Some of you really got a lot of stuff :D The most I got was a shaving machine. Thanks Santa, I already know I need to shave you bearded cu**  :lol: Also, my mom didn't know what to buy me and I said she could buy me a game, but she said I was 25 years old, not a child, so she bought me underwear. Because nothing screams adulthood more than your mom buying you a new pair of undies.

My girlfriend will probably get me something great thought ... I wrote this just to brag that I have a girlfriend, yes :D

I really hate when people say that about video games. It's like the M rating doesn't even exist in their tiny minds.

• Like 2

I got an HDTV and a new Laptop. Literally best gift ever because I can come to these forums or navigate the internet without having to use any of my parents stuff (also graduating from high school soon, so the laptop may have been for that) and the TV now lets me stay in my room all day and marathon games all night! Before I'd be lucky to get even two hours of gaming in because I would have to share it with my siblings so....

Best-Present-Ever-how-i-met-your-mother-

That was me

• Like 2